Hacking Question About "Emunand" and bans

AliceOnDrugs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys, I know this topic has been talked already, just wanted to know, since about a month has passed, if there is any consensus about the risk or safety of emunand, if anyone of you has been banned by using it and which precautions I should take.

I know nothing is 100% ban risk free, I've made a nand restore of my clean nand and created the "emunand", also created a new user just in case. I'm using the same sd card in both sys and emu, would that be an issue?

Thanks in advance!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Going online on EmuNAND = ban.
Going online on OFW while having EmuNAND might get you banned (but ninty is not checking for EmuNAND, so it won't get you banned).

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I know this topic has been talked already, just wanted to know, since about a month has passed, if there is any consensus about the risk or safety of emunand, if anyone of you has been banned by using it and which precautions I should take.

I know nothing is 100% ban risk free, I've made a nand restore of my clean nand and created the "emunand", also created a new user just in case. I'm using the same sd card in both sys and emu, would that be an issue?

Thanks in advance!
Emunand has been confirmed to not resize the nand, it should be decently safe at the moment but later one only time can tell.

Reactions: Deleted User

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
right now i am using emunand with a clean nand before, i have been with it for 2 weeks and not banned even installing nsp on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-