Bowser-jr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've been browsing the internet an noticing that Venom has been dumping ALOT of USA 3DS games. 2 things though...1: Are the dump legit and playable? 2:Is there even a 3DS flashcart able to play 3DS dumps of games?

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qm.gif
Y U NO READ THE STICKIES??

34ni5b7.png

The dumps are legit, though.

Reactions: 3 people

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like CP said. It should start flashing and make you read before you can start a new topic here with keywords like flashcart since obviously it being bold and highlighted doesn't work.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
dump rom 3DS is legit if you checked on some part of that dump is likely same as my friend save dump of some games. because is encrypted so you can't able read it correctly XD

moderator please lock this thread since is related ask about 3ds flashcart because is was on stickied thread o.o so don't asked again and again =="

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about an audio message that play that says nothing play 3ds roms yet when you enter this section?

and im not dismissing the crown 3ds just yet im still waiting even though i am skeptical , there have been rumors of fantastic promises in the ps3 scene that have came to be true and now there surfacing again, remember nobody ever heard of the tru blue team either and doubted their product for lack of proof but it did turn out to be real and now we are hearing from resellers that they will hav e anew dongle that can allow psn, a fantastic claim indeed , i guess we will soon see how all this will play out

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like CP said. It should start flashing and make you read before you can start a new topic here with keywords like flashcart since obviously it being bold and highlighted doesn't work.

no
NO
it should vibrate in all existing seizure-enducing colors possible in 120fps til your eyes bleed
THEN it will be good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte