Gaming aahh... pokemon leafgreen on the GBA

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Full screen Pokémon using VisualBoy Advance on my PC...
wub.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Yay! I'll be getting my LeafGreen tomorrow too, so I thought I should ask.
Any way that I can transfer my save from my flash card to my original cartridge?
I've played it for a while on PC via Visual boy and don't want to lose my progress.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Any way that I can transfer my save from my flash card to my original cartridge?
I've played it for a while on PC via Visual boy and don't want to lose my progress.
Use Rudolph's GBA Backup Tool; you'll need a DS/Lite and a slot-1 cart

rolfke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Gordinio said:
Jolan said:
Use Rudolph's GBA Backup Tool; you'll need a DS/Lite and a slot-1 cart

Thanks man!
I've also been looking for this!
smile.gif

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Huh. It seems like it can't read my save. I'm sure I'm putting it on the cartridge correctly via the Backup Tool (restore save option), but when I start up LG, it won't acknowledge that there's a save there.

It's probably because of different Regions, can someone give me a NA/EU save for LG in the .sav format?

Chaos Rush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing Pokemon on an emulator sucks.

It's more fun playing the actual game on a real Gameboy. I like playing LeafGreen on my old crappy GBA-SP, it reminds me of when I was in 4th grade.

D

Deleted-236924

Ahh, FireRed and LeafGreen.
Easily the best games for GBA since Zelda.

Actually the only 3rd gen. Pokémon games I'll keep.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been awhile since I've had a good playthrough of a GBA pokemon game... last pokemon game I played was Soul Silver after it came out, and after I beat it I was playing Final Fantasy VII (download on my PSP.)

I should go through Leaf Green or Sapphire again, this topic makes me want to after I beat KH 358/2 Days. I love handheld gaming soo much.

I also miss Pokemon, but for some reason when I go back to it I get bored kinda quickly. Hmm.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vietknightx said:
Didn't you say Pokemon gold was the only pokemon gb game you had, so how do u have nostaglia?

Perhaps he meant GBC...

Also, I never owned Red/Green/Blue/Yellow before playing FireRed, but I had nostalgia because I've played and beaten it before (one of my friends didn't like the game much so I played his every time I went over his house).

Now I own it! But I play on LameBoy on my DS...

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Huh. It seems like it can't read my save. I'm sure I'm putting it on the cartridge correctly via the Backup Tool (restore save option), but when I start up LG, it won't acknowledge that there's a save there.

It's probably because of different Regions, can someone give me a NA/EU save for LG in the .sav format?

Random links that might solve your problem Copying GBA saves ..., and Converting VBA sav files.... However, the best might be Gba and nds saves?

Sorry if it seems that it's a bunch of totally random cluster of links, but I reinstalled XP and it decided to alphabetize my links so I couldn't find the right one quickly.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got it almost unused in my shelf. Sure i love it for the fact that i can't play my old Blue version. but i never actually got around to completing Leaf Green for some reason. Maybe is should, when i'm done with SoulSilver.

spm12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
vietknightx said:
Didn't you say Pokemon gold was the only pokemon gb game you had, so how do u have nostaglia?

Perhaps he meant GBC...

Also, I never owned Red/Green/Blue/Yellow before playing FireRed, but I had nostalgia because I've played and beaten it before (one of my friends didn't like the game much so I played his every time I went over his house).

Now I own it! But I play on LameBoy on my DS...
no he is right cuz i used to play it on my fat gameboy lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land