Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
images

Stability

A

a9lh-1user

With a9lh v2, decrypt9, godmode9 and gw doesn't work anymore. WHY?!?

Decrypt9, Godmode9 are working perfectly on my OLD 3DS as on my NEW 3DS with A9LH Version 2.
CtrBootManager9 (new version) is also perfectly working on my OLD 3DS with A9LH Version 2.
So i'am not sure what's your problem but more info would be nice.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Queno138

GBHAKC75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With a9lh v2, decrypt9, godmode9 and gw doesn't work anymore. WHY?!?

Posted with my LG G5 using Tapatalk

They work just fine for me (using CtrBootManager9).
Check that you don't try to boot them directly from A9LH using no-init version, maybe that's your problem.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is a9lh v2 installed with SafeA9LH Installer from Aurora's GitHub? (The one recommended for the Part 5 of the guide)
If that's so, then I don't need to update, right?

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a9lh v2 installed with SafeA9LH Installer from Aurora's GitHub? (The one recommended for the Part 5 of the guide)
If that's so, then I don't need to update, right?

The guide's changed quite a bit, so which version you have depends on when exactly you followed the guide. It isn't absolutely necessary to update yet. I did find this guide, though. It's linked on Plailect's guide, but it's at the bottom. Of course, if you do decide to update, then follow the guide fully. I haven't updated yet, so not sure what to watch out for (such as files that might need to be removed or overwritten. The guide should explain all.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-arm9loaderhax

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The guide's changed quite a bit, so which version you have depends on when exactly you followed the guide. It isn't absolutely necessary to update yet. I did find this guide, though. It's linked on Plailect's guide, but it's at the bottom. Of course, if you do decide to update, then follow the guide fully. I haven't updated yet, so not sure what to watch out for (such as files that might need to be removed or overwritten. The guide should explain all.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-arm9loaderhax
Oh when I made the install I used SafeA9LH Installer 2.0.1, which means I'm already using v2 of a9lh. :)

Thanks!

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had trouble with the 2.0.1 SafeA9LHInstaller? I was stuck on the bottom screen corruption that occurs from the exploit and somehow blind installed A9LH via pressing a few buttons, which worked out good for me but could have ended with going back to OTPHelper and doing it the old way by going to 9.2 then installing A9LH.

Last edited by driverdis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies