Hacking A9LH: screeninit

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont telling you to get rid of, just that emunand is no longer usefull
Yeah I know, thanks for the heads up though, just don't see a need to get rid of it quite yet
Also can't be bothered to backup 90gb just so I can delete the 1.2gb the emunand is taking

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by GalladeGuy,
Reactions: lonewolf08

RiiGGS23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cause if for whatever reason my system fucks up, I don't lose £200, its just a reflash to get it all up and running again.
I have an emunand and still have 10gb left on my 128gb card so it's not that big a deal to me
I'm Interested in getting a 128gb card and a little indecisive on choosing one to order. Would you mind linking me to the card you use ?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm Interested in getting a 128gb card and a little indecisive on choosing one to order. Would you mind linking me to the card you use ?
i use either a legit samsung or a legit sandisk. don't buy off ebay, too many fakes. I got mine off amazon. i've used both at one point, one just resides in my digital camera now. not sure which one mind you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep. I have an 11.0 emuNAND too. I have plenty of space left. so it's not a problem for me.
like i said updated mine yesterday with noscreeninit and works fine, i was kinda terrified but plialect always saw me right

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat