A9lh Problems~Eshop.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AaronLinares, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AaronLinares
    OP

AaronLinares Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2017
    So I have an interesting story.
    I currently have the a9lh and the luma updater etc etc, luma booted.
    I was playing pokemon moon and I heard that it had an update. I believe I downloaded it from the eshop instead of the freeshop. So I tried to update it from the eshop, and that was it.
    I went back into Pokemon moon and then the game wouldn't boot up. So my dumbass went into the system settings and tried deleting pokemon moon . Before Hand though, I backed up my save data for pokemon moon on jk save manager.
    So, once I deleted it from the system settings. I went to the home menu and it was gone. Everything was gone, except for my system apps. FBI was still there as well.
    So, what I did was tried to use hourglass9, and I did a reset but used (keep a9lh).
    Once I did that, I opened up tikshop and regained all the tickets. It booted me into eshop, and eshop keeps giving me an error code (007-0200). So, I tried using s at code to download freeshop but it wouldn't work, FBI keeps saying that it was a unsuccessful download. I even deleted all the blank unrecognized apps from the system settings so I could reinstall them.
    Now, I'm stuck with a Harambe home menu theme, and s nodded version of smash. That's about it.
    I have FBI though. So, that's good I guess. I can also by the way launch titles from FBI. I launched Super Mario maker trough FBI....Anyone know how to resolve this problem?...Or should I just factory reset?...

2. piterayo

piterayo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice