Hacking A9LH Guide Update - Discussion

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Before the guide update I bricked a freinds N3DS and now after the update i've tried it myself and sucsessfully installed it.

matty942

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yo, in the guide it says Update your CFW SysNAND to the latest version using system settings (if it is not already). does this mean update it if it says Sys then the version number?

matty942

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yo, i just updated and the guide says open health&safety for fbi but its just the normal health&safety now. i tried injecting it again but it didnt* change it to fbi

Last edited by matty942,

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
yo, i just updated and the guide says open health&safety for fbi but its just the normal health&safety now. i tried injecting it again but it change it to fbi

Right, then you should install the proper fbi cia file before reinjecting back the normal health&safety app

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
You should take a step back and inject the fbi health&safely app, this is why people should follow the guide step by step since it help us greatly to identify what went wrong in the installation. Double check next time. :P

matty942

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i have, it was in there before i updated but the guide said to update then install all the cias. but when i updated i lost fbi + injecting doesnt work

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i have, it was in there before i updated but the guide said to update then install all the cias. but when i updated i lost fbi + injecting doesnt work

Follow this
  1. Open Hourglass9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (Start) on boot
  2. Go to "SysNAND Backup/Restore", then select the "Health&Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name)
If you are on a9lh and have hourglass9 installed

matty942

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
injecting the file from inject generator does nothing, the health&safety doesnt change. its like i never injected anything

matty942

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep, im clicking sysnand and using FBI_inject_with_banner.app that i got from dumping h&s and putting hs.app and fbi.cia in the input folder in inject generator.

and it says
Injecting H&S app
opening hs.enc
fixing tmd
health&safety inject succeeded

Thaulos

Trophies
XP
Country
yep, im clicking sysnand and using FBI_inject_with_banner.app that i got from dumping h&s and putting hs.app and fbi.cia in the input folder in inject generator.

and it says
Injecting H&S app
opening hs.enc
fixing tmd
health&safety inject succeeded

And when you boot the app, it is still stock?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work