Hacking A9LH gateway

Ohad1th

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I have A9LH emunand latest version
I can't access my gateway cart , how do I access gateway mode ?
I want to get the saves from the gateway saves to my cia files , but I need to run the gateway games but I can't access it
thanks in advance

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
I have A9LH emunand latest version
I can't access my gateway cart , how do I access gateway mode ?
I want to get the saves from the gateway saves to my cia files , but I need to run the gateway games but I can't access it
thanks in advance
I have put GW 4.0 (Private Beta) Launcher.dat at root of SD card and the GW arm9loaderhax.bin as a payload renamed to down_gw9.bin in luma\payloads folder and it works when holding D-pad Down key and powering on.
You can set any key you like, by renaming the payload bin file according to Luma3DS guide here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes
And, obviously, your GW saves are placed as .sav files at root of console SD card according to their game title id if you have .3ds roms in GW red cart.

Last edited by Just3DS,

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's been recommended to use the launcher.dat from 3.7.1 if you're not using Gateway to upgrade or downgrade.
Ohad1th is using emuNAND, so I think it would be fine, but yea you would have to use previous 3.7.1 Launcher.dat file if you want to get rid of the warning nag when booting into GW sysNAND.
For me, my main is emuNAND using Luma3DS, but I have kept the option of using GW red cart if I want to, also it would be a plus if it wont allow me to use sysNAND as I kept sysNAND 9.2 clean.

Last edited by Just3DS,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0