Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

Sigiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
boot animations eh, i use after effects and can make those kinki intro anims in those youtube vids ._ .

alaindesjardins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally, got my setup done. I know that this boot animation is a little specific, but depending on the interest, I'd be willing to make a few variations.

aUKuIs5.gif

BootAnim9 with this GIF

A4AWpsz.png

BootCtr9 with this splash. Wait 2.5 sec for input or default to EmuNand.

Then, after something is selected, one of the 4 screens show with BootCtr9.
pF3P91p.png

2hCu65c.png

WUWxYR1.png

O9WLkD7.png

Any way to make this animation with a bottom screen animation for the shortcuts and have it wait for 2ish seconds for input? I'm on arm9loaderhax on sysNAND if that matters. I love this one, very pro looking.

morrisonian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bootanim9 --> BCTR9 --> Luma, just read the release thread, this isn't where you should be asking for help with getting the payload to work.
@dmc310 Or use the latest bootctr9 dev build from the a9lh thread(normal place for dev builds) or atm there is a newer dev build on one of the last pages of the bootanim9 thread.
The newest dev builds of bctr9 have included boot animation support for the topscreen, so you can directly use bctr9 -> Luma.
I'm thinking about adding support for bottom screen splashes, but I'm very busy atm.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,
Reactions: dmc310

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1