Hacking Question A way to bypass or nullify parental controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well they just put parental controls on my switch with the app and everything for some reason, and I knew it would happen and I anticipated it, there was a way to bypass it with the inquiry number or something but now it is more complicated I think plus the app, because when I go to help when the thingy it says that the password is in the app, and maybe if I try random passwords or try to do the good ol "I forgot my password" it will notify the app? is there a way to bypass it or to make it seem like it is there for the app but making it so it has no effect on the console? or just going full way and taking out parental controls?

mirelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go. Master Key Generator for nintendo switch. https://mkey.salthax.org/
now it requires the device ID and the app is synchronized Edit: I just cheked and the app has little to do, but I still need to get the device ID and idk how

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Back when I was in my teens my mom put a pin code on my Wii. I literally sat there and entered every combination from 0001 to 9999 until I got it - it ended up being 6510.
the thingy 4 tries before a 30 minute cooldown :c

Last edited by mirelia,

mirelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you living in their house? Then you need to follow their rules. Are you paying for their internet? Simple as that
its more complicated than that, cant say here, it would be more simple if I just needed to follow rules

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that's what I call dedication! ;)
Lol it wasn't too bad, I think it took around 8 hours total over a few days. The Wii was my only internet browser at the time, and all I did was browse the internet and play games. Imagine the satisfaction when it actually worked - part of me thought I would mess up and accidentally skip over the correct pin!

Funny thing is she put a code on my xbox 360 too, but that one only took a couple hours to get through. That code wasn't numbers, it was a button press sequence. I figured out there were 10 possible buttons to press, so I mapped a value from 1-10 to each button and then went through all the combinations. Pressing buttons was way quicker than pointing a wiimote at a screen.

Anyways, if I can get through that I think OP should be able to handle figuring out how to use Master Key Generator. Doubt it will take him 8 hours to figure out :rofl:

Last edited by Loaffy,

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it wasn't too bad, I think it took around 8 hours total over a few days. The Wii was my only internet browser at the time, and all I did was browse the internet and play games. Imagine the satisfaction when it actually worked - part of me thought I would mess up and accidentally skip over the correct pin!

Funny thing is she put a code on my xbox 360 too, but that one only took a couple hours to get through. That code wasn't numbers, it was a button press sequence. I figured out there were 10 possible buttons to press, so I mapped a value from 1-10 to each button and then went through all the combinations. Pressing buttons was way quicker than pointing a wiimote at a screen.

Anyways, if I can get through that I think OP should be able to handle figuring out how to use Master Key Generator. Doubt it will take him 8 hours to figure out :rofl:

Browse the Internet and "play games."

Yeah, sure! ;) (or was the Wii Internet browser that shitty? I didn't use my Wii enough, much less it's Internet Browser, to really remember. I know it was powered by something called Opera if I remember right, a no-name Internet browser/search engine/irrelevant way of accessing the Internet)

Reactions: Loaffy

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Browse the Internet and "play games."

Yeah, sure! ;) (or was the Wii Internet browser that shitty? I didn't use my Wii enough, much less it's Internet Browser, to really remember. I know it was powered by something called Opera if I remember right, a no-name Internet browser/search engine/irrelevant way of accessing the Internet)

Haha I meant browse the internet and play games as two separate things. The wii browser did have a quickly outdated version of flash player though, it was good enough to motivate me to sit there entering pins for 8 hours ;)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back when I was in my teens my mom put a pin code on my Wii. I literally sat there and entered every combination from 0001 to 9999 until I got it - it ended up being 6510.
I'm betting that was the model of Nokia phone she had

Nokia-6510-01.jpg

D

Deleted User

lol i directly searched for an hack on my 3ds and i was 8 or so :D

Reactions: Firexploit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over