Hacking Question How to extract device id from prodinfo

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is for Hacdn its not neccesary anymore, but if its for something else you can open the prodinfo.bin as a text document and you should find "NX" and then a bunch of number near the top. after NX and two of the digits that is your device id

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

timmystar04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If this is for Hacdn its not neccesary anymore, but if its for something else you can open the prodinfo.bin as a text document and you should find "NX" and then a bunch of number near the top. after NX and two of the digits that is your device id
Ok thanks didn't think someone would reply so fast

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to get the device ID for mkey generator but opening prodinfo as a text file or with HxD both results in no device ID. anyone got any ideas?

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im trying to get the device ID for mkey generator but opening prodinfo as a text file or with HxD both results in no device ID. anyone got any ideas?

download the latest version of Goldleaf and select "Browse console memory" from its main menu, choose "PRODINFOF, click on the "ptd" folder, then choose "DeviceIdWithEmsBit.dat" and view the text. that's your device ID.

Last edited by templeofhylia,

sinebaba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought nintendo switch previous user didnt remove the parental control try to contact the seller but no hope. i really need to remove it.my Challenge device id. where do i see prodinfo?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do you open prodinfo

Last edited by sinebaba,

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i bought nintendo switch previous user didnt remove the parental control try to contact the seller but no hope. i really need to remove it.my Challenge device id. where do i see prodinfo?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do you open prodinfo

you don't have to worry about PRODINFO, it turns out the easiest way to get the device ID is to utilize the latest version of Goldleaf. read my edited post above.

Last edited by templeofhylia,

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any solution for device id?? because i need it to bypass parental control please help??
Thanks.
download the latest version of Goldleaf and select "Browse console memory" from its main menu, choose "PRODINFOF, click on the "ptd" folder, then choose "DeviceIdWithEmsBit.dat" and view the text. that's your device ID.

MrSaltySalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i have the console id following the said instructions

but i need to make a cert folder for CDNSP but not sure what file type to save these numbers into in order to use it for CDNSP nor to i know how to get my prodinfo folder out to start the process as the tutorial ive read suggest

MrSaltySalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im using their latest version atm
not worried about ban
just need to update 2 games for the new firmware since switchbounty seems to be down

i just either need to figureout how to copy my prodinfo onto the sd and start the process or what to do with this ID number

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You don't "generate" masterkeys; those are already inside your console. You can dump them with Lockpick_RCM.

unless they are wanting the key salt generator which requires the device id
upload_2021-5-8_22-15-53.png

DreZ8221

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I've installed gold leaf but I have no idea where to find all this information from I don't see it in any of the menu

I've installegodleaf d

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over