Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As I understand it, it's meant to be the way it is... Nobody is getting away with anything that the admins and mods arn't aware of.

Look at it this way, I don't own a flash card, so theres a whole bunch of topics on the fourm related to them so is it unfair that I can't post there? (I could if I really wanted to look stupid
tongue.gif
, but I'm hoping you guys see what I mean)

I've my own gallery, and I've only put up about 1/20th of the work I could put up there, so maybe the question should be, is the GBAtemp gallery a place to put everything you've ever done, or just the cream of the crop?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've my own gallery, and I've only put up about 1/20th of the work I could put up there, so maybe the question should be, is the GBAtemp gallery a place to put everything you've ever done, or just the cream of the crop?
Yeah, the question is hpw much should one put up. Everything I have put up was just from the last 3 years (except for the parrot and the train) of just some of my better stuff I've made. I have thousands of drawings I have made when I was starting out with my "How To Draw Mickey And Minnie Mouse" book. I even have my first drawing ever. It was when I was real little and I drew an egg with stick arms, stick legs, some hair, and a mouth. My mom kept it and gave it to me.

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
what i meant was should each piece of art be on a seprate post as an attachment or should they be hosted and posted in only a few posts. I don't think it would make a difference to DL speed in any way, it would just take up less space on a page. Mine is put in 2 or 3 posts w/ many pieces of art in each post. Other people only put 1 piece of art in each post and have closer to 15 posts.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think it's that big a deal that posts go up in the gallery, I mean it isn't spam. You were talking about a disadvantage to other people Diablo? Getting a high post count is not a game, there is no disadvantage. It's just a post count
wink.gif

Me and the other staff talked about removing the post count feature and perhaps having a ranking feature. But I don't think it will happen. But another alternative we discussed was to reset the post count of someone who is known to just post spam in the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1