Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As I understand it, it's meant to be the way it is... Nobody is getting away with anything that the admins and mods arn't aware of.

Look at it this way, I don't own a flash card, so theres a whole bunch of topics on the fourm related to them so is it unfair that I can't post there? (I could if I really wanted to look stupid
tongue.gif
, but I'm hoping you guys see what I mean)

I've my own gallery, and I've only put up about 1/20th of the work I could put up there, so maybe the question should be, is the GBAtemp gallery a place to put everything you've ever done, or just the cream of the crop?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've my own gallery, and I've only put up about 1/20th of the work I could put up there, so maybe the question should be, is the GBAtemp gallery a place to put everything you've ever done, or just the cream of the crop?
Yeah, the question is hpw much should one put up. Everything I have put up was just from the last 3 years (except for the parrot and the train) of just some of my better stuff I've made. I have thousands of drawings I have made when I was starting out with my "How To Draw Mickey And Minnie Mouse" book. I even have my first drawing ever. It was when I was real little and I drew an egg with stick arms, stick legs, some hair, and a mouth. My mom kept it and gave it to me.

Smef

The GbaTemp Hitchhiker
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.smefworks.com
XP
Country
United States
what i meant was should each piece of art be on a seprate post as an attachment or should they be hosted and posted in only a few posts. I don't think it would make a difference to DL speed in any way, it would just take up less space on a page. Mine is put in 2 or 3 posts w/ many pieces of art in each post. Other people only put 1 piece of art in each post and have closer to 15 posts.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think it's that big a deal that posts go up in the gallery, I mean it isn't spam. You were talking about a disadvantage to other people Diablo? Getting a high post count is not a game, there is no disadvantage. It's just a post count
wink.gif

Me and the other staff talked about removing the post count feature and perhaps having a ranking feature. But I don't think it will happen. But another alternative we discussed was to reset the post count of someone who is known to just post spam in the forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...