ROM Hack RELEASE A Simple XCI, NCA, NSP Extracting Batch file (Just Drag and Drop) with Titlekey decrypt

carl4020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I have a few problems here.
  1. NSP gives empty folders when extracted
  2. NCA gives empty folders when extracted
  3. XCI Doesn't even give a folder when extracted it's just like it never happened
Best regards Carl

FightingPolygon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does that mean I can use this to make a preload playable?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So i can use this to make a preload playable?

Macen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone will see this but I tired to extract my xci file and the folder was empty

Last edited by Macen,

NeedPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I hadn't used that tool but I checked it out and not to be mean about it but it's very buggy. I tried to extract an XCI but all I got was empty folder?

Another thing is he's using an old build of hactool. The one I have works on all games. He needs to update it.

I did read some of the thread and learned the titlekey is in the tik file (Stupid Nintendo). That makes my titlekey list obsolete.

But to each their own, I've been using my bat for a few weeks now and it works for me. If you want to try it tell me what you think.
When i use the bad for decrypting romfs i get empty folders, do u have a solution?
Post automatically merged:

I hadn't used that tool but I checked it out and not to be mean about it but it's very buggy. I tried to extract an XCI but all I got was empty folder?

Another thing is he's using an old build of hactool. The one I have works on all games. He needs to update it.

I did read some of the thread and learned the titlekey is in the tik file (Stupid Nintendo). That makes my titlekey list obsolete.

But to each their own, I've been using my bat for a few weeks now and it works for me. If you want to try it tell me what you think.
When i try to decrypt my files i get empty folder, did u find the solution for it?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i use the bad for decrypting romfs i get empty folders, do u have a solution?
Post automatically merged:

When i try to decrypt my files i get empty folder, did u find the solution for it?
BigJokker hasn’t been here since 2018 (almost 1/2 a decade ago!) There are other tools that do similar things that are more up to date. Recommend you get familiar with hactool.exe.

Fali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi.
First of all, thanks for your work.

I try to insert some games (specially SF3) but always open Cotton2, Boomerang or Guardian Force instead Shining Force 3.

I follow steps but, it doesn't work.
At last I try to rename my SF3 bin into Cotton.bin for work but, it doesn't.
Any suggestions?

TY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1