Gaming A simple,fast and easy html, css and php tutorial

Should I make a guide on the mentioned topics?

• Total voters

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Hey guys,

So after learning HTML, CSS and PHP/MYSQL from books (I am not an expert), I wish that people know about these languages and hence I wish to write a quick guide/tutorial for learning them all.
These are the points to be kept in mind:

1.) Fully practical involving minimum explanation - showing different types of websites with different features
2.) Showing a sequence of things to do to get a website fully running with all its features - not only to explain functions, loops etc but also their application
3.) Quick progress with multiple examples - sometimes some points are over-explained and can be understood quicker with practice
4.) Changing content with feedback - you ask or demand or correct and i shall consider

So i am going to make it as an independent website (free host ofcourse not blog) and give multiple ways that the code can be implemented with exercises. Suggestions always welcome!

Please give your honest opinion as I believe probably there is already enough content available for learning anything web related.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it's a good idea, but it has to be well presented, easy for newbie, using easy words, making lessons shorts. Possibly with self-tests after each lessons to evaluate what you acquired or interactive area to type code (for example for css preview).
Like you said, it's easier to learn when you can do it yourself/interact.

I know a French website like that, it started with explaining html and PHP, it's now a website with many guides to learn many programming languages.
The website is keeping in mind that the user doesn't know anything at all, and he needs to explain everything step by steps.

Starting from "How internet is working" and "what is a web browser".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)