A Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star Patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by joel00, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2010
  1. joel00
    OP

Newcomer joel00 Newbie

Australia
    I REALLY,REALLY NEED A Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star Patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry.gif
    PLEASE MAKE ONE
    IF YOURE WILLING TO MAKE ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Joel.mom@hotmail.com and tell me what website you will post the patch on
    Also if you need anything for the patch post it on my email and i'll do my best to try and find it ohmy.gif

I think that this is one of the best games in NDS history and i would really appreciate if you made a patch for this game if you do youre the best

2. Blazekid3

Member Blazekid3 GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    what patch do you need ??? a translation patch ? [​IMG]

3. mrfatso

Member mrfatso That guy!!

Singapore
    i think he meant a translation patch since he is asking if you need help finding anything, he is willing to help find it for you.

and he also mentioned make a patch for this game and if he is talking about the ap patch... inb4someone type google or search...

4. joel00
    OP

Newcomer joel00 Newbie

Australia
    I am joel00 and when I said patch I meant a patch for the game to make it English

5. joel00
    OP

Newcomer joel00 Newbie

Australia
    Also if someone wants to make a patch for this game I would like to make friends with them on this website

6. joel00
    OP

Newcomer joel00 Newbie

Australia
    Um it's me again I just want to say that if anyone would like to add me as a friend on the website I'd really like that because I'm new to this site and I'd like someone to help me and yeah

7. Blazekid3

Member Blazekid3 GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    stop triple posting i don t have exp. with translation Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star is same with megaman battle network 1 so it is easy to translate [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.