OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Lately we have been getting tons of people who have absolutely massive images as their sigs. It seems many people are unaware that we do have rules regarding how large an image you are allowed to have as a signature.

Signatures should not be larger than 500 x 150 pixels in dimension.

500x150.gif

And they should not be larger than 80kb in size.

If your sig breaks either of these size restrictions please do the staff a favor and change it so that we don't have to remove it for you.

As always if you are unsure about anything please refer to our forum rules which can be found here http://gbatemp.net/help/terms or PM a member of staff.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I hope that you're aware that you've introduced quite a lot of JPEG artifacts as well as somewhat washed out colors into these "fixed" signatures.

JPEG is a lossy image format. Every time you re-save something it loses quality and it is therefore recommended to work with files that have been re-saved as little as possible.
Why not just try to help them out and let them decide for themselves if the quality is sufficient?

Compression damages images, I know that, but some of them were way over 80K.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1