Not open for further replies.

Zelduck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you start reading,I don't have a 3DS yet,so don't go downing my theory like a douche.

Anyway,So when you download a game using the eShop,it saves it on your SD card,correct? Well,what if one were to put their SD card in an adaptor and plug it in to their computer? Could they not just take the game file and publish it via the internet? And would it not be possible to download the same files from the internet and put them on your SD card? Nintendo is going to start making Digital downloads of 3DS games (if my theory is even correct) so if someone were feeling generous,they could download a bunch of games from the eShop and start a free downloading website for those files.

Tell me what you think.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/topic/307018-awesome-3ds-hacking-theories/
Tell me what you think.

I think that you should actually read the stickies, and not pre-emptively call people douches for correcting you.

Reactions: 3 people

Zelduck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/t...cking-theories/
Tell me what you think.

I think that you should actually read the stickies, and not pre-emptively call people douches for correcting you.

I have NO CLUE what a sticky is,I'm new. And I didn't call anybody a douche (yet) ,but there has been times that I kindly asked a question or made a topic and many people started raging and being douches. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/t...cking-theories/
Tell me what you think.

I have NO CLUE what a sticky is,I'm new. And I didn't call anybody a douche (yet) ,but there has been times that I kindly asked a question or made a topic and many people started raging and being douches. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

A sticky is a universal forum gadget, it's not just GBATemp. Literally every forum on the internet will have them. On the forums you posted here, look above the blue bar seperating topics. They say "Sticky:"
Basically, a thread gets stickied when something needs to be brought to people's attentions before they post, as they are always above the others. As you have demonstrated, they rarely work though.

Anyway, the thread I linked to is full of ideas on how to hack the 3DS already, and I'm pretty sure I remember your exact idea being mentioned a couple dozen times already.

EDIT: You directly said "so don't go downing my theory like a douche.". This is pre-emptivly calling people douches. Pre-emptive means you do something before it's actually needed.

Reactions: 2 people

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(And I thought I was a noob) Anything downloaded from the eShop is encrypted for that individual system's use only. If one were able to obtain the console keys, however, things would be different....

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot of your posts get responses which suggest that you should look up the information as it is easy to find or even likely to be found here. I know you say you are new but you joined over a month ago now, so you might need to start paying attention to what people are saying so that you can be taken seriously ¬_¬

Edit: Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to provide some advice

Reactions: 1 person

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I didnt make a stupid topic till i had like 30 posts. :P
Ontopic:Yeah Its a VERY nice idea(no sarcasm),But Nintendo is just 9037 Steps ahead.(Heh. Double Internet Meme Intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao