'A Plague Tale: Requiem' gets release date

plagues tale.png

Developer Asobo Studio have revealed the launch date of A Plague Tale: Requiem, the sequel A Plague Tale: Innocence, today. To accompany the announcement, a 12-minute extended gameplay trailer was released:

In a new extended gameplay sequence, follow Amicia and Hugo as they make their way through a massive ochre-red quarry overwhelmed with soldiers eager to capture them. Fortunately, the duo has many new tricks up their sleeve and don’t shy away from getting their hands dirty. Watch how it all plays out and get ready to embark on their heart-rending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival.

A Plague Tale: Requiem will release October 18 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC and Nintendo Switch (Cloud Version). The game will also be available Day One with Xbox Game Pass for console, PC and Cloud. The PC version will support NVIDIA RTX including ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cloud version = what's the point!

Personaly I would never buy a non physical game, when the servers eventually go down you lose your game. When I buy something I want to be able to play it in 20 years time or give it to a friend to play.
It's the reason I still buy physical copies and when the digital is cheap I might buy it then

Reactions: mrdude

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If they keep releasing those cloud versions .... Does it mean there are some people who buy those ? I genuinely want to know who are these people

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cloud version = what's the point!

Personaly I would never buy a non physical game, when the servers eventually go down you lose your game. When I buy something I want to be able to play it in 20 years time or give it to a friend to play.
when servers go down, the console can't go online anymore, so just hack it and get all games for free, logic, no? :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Waiting for the next installment, I hope the last one.

Maybe some "Hint" for a 3rd Installment.😉

New job advertisements published on Linkedin are aimed at new employees for the “Microsoft Flight Simulator” team. But there are also some notable job openings for the "Plague" team, including a VFX Artist, a Senior Game Designer, a Senior AI Programmer and a Senior Gameplay Animator.

Team-Asabo-A-Plague-Tale.jpg

Source: https://www.play3.de/2023/07/07/a-plague-tale-3-hinweis-auf-fortsetzung-der-serie/
(German)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool