Hacking A method to save virtual console save data?

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello and thank you in advance. Currently I'm setting my O3DS as a donor console to exploit my N3DS, my problem is that JKSM seems unable to help me to save my GBA virtual console save games, there is any method I can use for this?.

Cody090909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unable to either. I would recommend just using a blank emunand to exploit it, or lose your save (unless anyone knows how to back them up; I don't).

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Decrypt9. What you do is load a GBA VC and then without powering down reboot into D9 and dump the SAVE. You must do this for each game. There is no way to "batch" backup GBA VC save data.

Reactions: fmhugo and JCCG1989

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can use Decrypt9. What you do is load a GBA VC and then without powering down reboot into D9 and dump the SAVE. You must do this for each game. There is no way to "batch" backup GBA VC save data.

I'll try, thank you, to make the save injection is the sam emethod I guess?

JCCG1989

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I got another issue, I tried to use Decrypt9 vía HBL but it only rebooted to HBL screen.

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it, so how I reboot without powering down?

Yeah, that could pose a problem. I guess just try it after powering down. I had heard you needed to reboot without powering down, but I guess that's not an option. Sorry if I mislead you a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-