A little help on here?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Zellough, Dec 13, 2010.

Dec 13, 2010

A little help on here? by Zellough at 4:10 AM (814 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Zellough
    OP

Newcomer Zellough Newbie

United States
    I'm kinda new to the gba temp forums, but i hoped to get a little help here.

Today after i finished playing, i left the ds charging on my bed, i've got the oldest ds (2004-today) and stuff, so when i wanted to play again, i noticed it wasn't in my bed, but it was on the floor, i noticed a piece of plastic and what seemed like an important thingy of it were out of place, and there was a big hole where those parts should be, i was astonished, but more astonished to see the ds still worked. this is kinda what happened

[​IMG]

what's filled in black is the parts broken, it got heavy damage, and it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be able to take another hit even slight, so i decided to get a dsi for christmas but what bothers me most is: WHAT'LL I DO WITH MY R4
    i mean i can't afford an r4i it's $450, so i wanted to ask, is there ANY file, ANYTHING to make r4 work on dsi? plox halp me :<

also: yes i'm mexican

2. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    R4i's are $450 in Mexico?

Holy shit.

Umm... is an Acekard 2i cheaper?

3. Zellough
    OP

Newcomer Zellough Newbie

United States
    yeah, normal r4 was $250, the thing is $1 (american) = $12 (mexican)

also i haven't ever found acekard's around, r4 was an assfuck to find to begin with :/

yes i hate my country

4. Evo.lve

Australia
    Acekard 2i's are around USD15 from Lightake, that's about $180 Mexican.

5. Zellough
    OP

Newcomer Zellough Newbie

United States
    woah now THAT'S something i can afford, lets see how things turn out, also this means there isn't ANYTHING to make r4 work on dsi?

6. Evo.lve

Australia
  7. Zellough
    OP

Newcomer Zellough Newbie

United States
    thanks a lot man, poop, i had gone so far with my r4 with all that updating, i have wood r4 1.19 and i managed to make M vs DK 4 work and got a translation of pokemon white in english [​IMG]

8. Evo.lve

Australia
    Well, if you like Wood, you'll be pleased to know that the Acekard uses AKAIO, which is based off the same kernel as Wood (AKRPG)

...Well okay if you want to get technical AKAIO is based off of bliss' firmware, Wood off of gelu's... but they look the same.

And if you don't like Wood...

Well forget I said this.

9. Zellough
    OP

Newcomer Zellough Newbie

United States
    wood's made my r4 magical so yeah i'm with it... alsooooooo my little problem with the acekard thingy is... is there shipping to mexico? ._.

10. Evo.lve

Australia
    Read it, it says free shipping worldwide, and I think Lightake's based in the US, so the shipping's gonna be pretty fast.

EDIT: Wait no, maybe China.

If you don't want to wait for shipping, you can try RealHotStuff. It's a bit overpriced but the shipping's fast. Oh wait, they don't ship outside the US...

There aren't many other stores I can recommend, except maybe Price Angels or 0shippingzone.

EDIT 2: Links:
    http://shoptemp.com/AceKard_2i_AK2i_SDH...don__p1531.html for the Price Angels one, it's about $164.50 Mexican with Price Angels without the space instead of shoptemp (it gets censored)

http://0shippingzone.com/acekard-acekard-p-319.html for the 0shippingzone one, about $178.20 Mexican.