Hacking A little help on here?

Zellough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda new to the gba temp forums, but i hoped to get a little help here.

Today after i finished playing, i left the ds charging on my bed, i've got the oldest ds (2004-today) and stuff, so when i wanted to play again, i noticed it wasn't in my bed, but it was on the floor, i noticed a piece of plastic and what seemed like an important thingy of it were out of place, and there was a big hole where those parts should be, i was astonished, but more astonished to see the ds still worked. this is kinda what happened

Dibujo-1311.jpg

what's filled in black is the parts broken, it got heavy damage, and it's pretty obvious it's not gonna be able to take another hit even slight, so i decided to get a dsi for christmas but what bothers me most is: WHAT'LL I DO WITH MY R4
i mean i can't afford an r4i it's $450, so i wanted to ask, is there ANY file, ANYTHING to make r4 work on dsi? plox halp me :<

also: yes i'm mexican

Zellough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, normal r4 was $250, the thing is $1 (american) = $12 (mexican)

also i haven't ever found acekard's around, r4 was an assfuck to find to begin with :/

yes i hate my country

Zellough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah now THAT'S something i can afford, lets see how things turn out, also this means there isn't ANYTHING to make r4 work on dsi?

Zellough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a lot man, poop, i had gone so far with my r4 with all that updating, i have wood r4 1.19 and i managed to make M vs DK 4 work and got a translation of pokemon white in english
nayps3.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if you like Wood, you'll be pleased to know that the Acekard uses AKAIO, which is based off the same kernel as Wood (AKRPG)

...Well okay if you want to get technical AKAIO is based off of bliss' firmware, Wood off of gelu's... but they look the same.

And if you don't like Wood...

Well forget I said this.

Zellough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wood's made my r4 magical so yeah i'm with it... alsooooooo my little problem with the acekard thingy is... is there shipping to mexico? ._.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Read it, it says free shipping worldwide, and I think Lightake's based in the US, so the shipping's gonna be pretty fast.

EDIT: Wait no, maybe China.

If you don't want to wait for shipping, you can try RealHotStuff. It's a bit overpriced but the shipping's fast. Oh wait, they don't ship outside the US...

There aren't many other stores I can recommend, except maybe Price Angels or 0shippingzone.

EDIT 2: Links:
http://shoptemp.com/AceKard_2i_AK2i_SDH...don__p1531.html for the Price Angels one, it's about $164.50 Mexican with Price Angels without the space instead of shoptemp (it gets censored)

http://0shippingzone.com/acekard-acekard-p-319.html for the 0shippingzone one, about $178.20 Mexican.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu