A little Christmas story

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well over here it is now christmas, which means i should get to bed before my little bro wakes me up at the crack of dawn.

I remeber seeing something about you telling us your tales of woe. Im glad things seems to be working out for you, even if they are the littest of things. I hope you have a great Christmas and remeber there is always someone you can turn to... even if it your gay neighbours or your Dentist.
That being said, the worst may be behide you...so dont look back and be the best damn mothernight you can be.
Merry Xmas

from theStump

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God brings me through my roughest times, for it is my faith that grounds me.

I'm happy things are starting to work out for you in these trivial times, mthrnite.

Happy holidays, everyone
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm happy for you, mother
happy.gif

I hope this continues for you in the new year as well. And in the next, and the one after that....

Happy holidays to all
grog.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great to hear that you're having a wonderful Christmas. I hope you can get back on your feet soon
smile.gif

I have to wait 6 more days until I get any material presents(but being on GBAtemp with you guys is a great present alone).

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'll get back on my feet. Every ending is a new beginning, and other platitudes to that effect.
It helps A LOT having the boys around. They're a handful and they can drive me crazy, but it's a good kind of crazy.
Well, one's howling now... gotta go!
biggrin.gif

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
awwwww! Yer wee ones is cuuute, mthrnite... it's a delight seein how happy they is. Thanks for sharin the moment wit us
smile.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
a great story mthrnite, the closest experience I have to yours is getting paid a few days before this xmas
tongue.gif

its good that you may have lost your faith in a god, but theres still reason to have faith in mankind
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn