A good EU Seller For Team Xecuter's "SX PRO"?

watchband

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
online-trends.net! they are basically cymods.co.uk where I have ordered a n2 elite half a year ago but now they are selling the hacking tools on online-trends. They are shipping from cyprus with a tracking code.

Was in first batch, SX was shippend on monday, got yesterday the notifiaction that it has arrived at airport in destination country (germany)

Last edited by watchband,

Sir_Winston

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
online-trends.net! they are basically cymods.co.uk where I have ordered a n2 elite half a year ago but now they are selling the hacking tools on online-trends. They are shipping from cyprus with a tracking code.

Was in first batch, SX was shippend on monday, got yesterday the notifiaction that it has arrived at airport in destination country (germany)

when did you order yours mate i ordered mine on the 14th of Jun i am now being told 9th of July before it even gets shipped

Denitorious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when did you order yours mate i ordered mine on the 14th of Jun i am now being told 9th of July before it even gets shipped

It said that all that ordered after the 22nd, their orders will get shipped on the 9th.. I just ordered, maybe mine will be even later now as well. Rip

nesadi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm in Germany and preordered an SX Pro at shop01media a month ago. Arrived today. It went smoothly and I have no complaints. I also pre-ordered SX OS at axiogame and I received the key on the 20th by email.

Last edited by nesadi,

judy1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

With the recent news about Team Xecuters new product the "SX PRO" and the "SX OS" ive became intrested with the products and am wanting to buy one. The problem is i need a seller that ships from the EU(Uses PayPal) And Preferably is under £40-£50.

So my question is does anybody know a good, Reputable seller that delivers/ships to the UK (Based in UK or EU) and accepts paypal, Selling the SX PRO?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
hi,i think the sxflashcard is pretty good,the price is also amazing,but they ships from USA,maybe you can look into it.

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would not recommend these guys

https://www.xecutersxpro.uk/

poor communication order in beginning of july still nothing arrived
same experience with vartis.net...

good communication in the beginning because of shipping delay... ordered 06/04 ... still not arrived and infos from tracking say it is still china... support from site doesn't answer...
hope i will get still but i am very concerned about that after two month of waiting...

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks I will have a look at that. But vartis.net was also listed officially by TX to buy from germany...
any advice to or experience with that... paid already for sx pro and have none.. :(

Ezrever

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello

Any updates on reliable EU sellers, preferable with own stock?
I'm from Belgium, so good experience with sellers from Belgium, Holland, France, Germany, UK... would be more than welcome!
(Last time I orderd a Sky3DS from Flashcard.es, never saw it ...) Payment with PayPal would be great.

Last edited by Ezrever,

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ezrever

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello

Any updates on reliable EU sellers, preferable with own stock?
I'm from Belgium, so good experience with sellers from Belgium, Holland, France, Germany, UK... would be more than welcome!
(Last time I orderd a Sky3DS from Flashcard.es, never saw it ...) Payment with PayPal would be great.

Nobody with first hand experience in this situation?

A5star

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try First 4 fashion , they ship from EU with fast delivery , go on the official sx pro reseller list they are on their UK based.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know any site ships from Germany, but Anxchip ships SX Pro to my friend from China to Germany, 9 days delivery, Free shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum