A good EU Seller For Team Xecuter's "SX PRO"?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Well if you add shipping and import fees, you pay much more than buying it here in Europe for 34/39€ + shipping ( more or less 5€)
If it gets stopped by customs you're probably not getting it. These kind of devices are illegal in most of western Europe.

FliP0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If it gets stopped by customs you're probably not getting it. These kind of devices are illegal in most of western Europe.

USB Dongles are illegal? For all they know, they would let it pass as a Type-C Adapter. I don't think customs workers read GBATemp.

BloodViper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ANOTHER pirate who can't wait to pirate games.

Tc: just wait for few weeks, when switch crackers release CFW, it will be much better and FREE!
Its all well and good waiting for things like atmosphere but the problem is I want the portability of the SX pro.

Nudu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
elespiel are scammers. Took my money for N2 Elite, Product never Arrived. Never answerd any of my mails. Stay FAR away from them.
Ive ordered the R4i gold rts from elespiel.com. But first, another flashcard (which i hadnt ordered!), the r4i gold plus arrived and THEN the one ive ordered but the second one was broken. I wouldn't order it again from elespiel.com
Here r the websites:
https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

Last edited by Nudu,

BloodViper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I haven't used them before. I trust them because, one they're on the TX reseller list, and two they responded to messages very quickly, and three as it's paypal I can get a refund if there're problems. (They state they provide refunds if you want to cancel (before it's shipped, of course).)
A lot of the sites on the reseller list are run by the same people, just for different regions. r4card.co.uk is one of those.

You say this yet i just went to order mine and I saw absoultley no option for paypal. Am i missing something here?

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You say this yet i just went to order mine and I saw absoultley no option for paypal. Am i missing something here?
There was an option for paypal when I ordered. But, even then, it wasn't working, I contacted them and they gave me an email address to send paypal to. (If you do that (i.e. contact them to ask about how to send money via paypal), be sure not to select the friends and family when you send the money.)

Randall Stevens

Not a fan of stupid people
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Personally for EU resellers, I would choose 3DSFLASHCARD (pick EU shipping), or MODCHIPFRANCE (ships from France, duh!), or SHOP01MEDIA (ships from Sweden/Poland)

I ordered within 1 hour of the pro going live on 3DSFLASHCARD. The shipping options were confusing, so after they posted additional details about shipping on their site (was not on the site when I ordered) they said that I had the slowest option, but could pay $6.50 for shipping from the US. I did, and then asked about a tracking number. They still have yet to provide any shipping info and have gone radio silent to the last 3 emails I've sent asking whether or not I can expect a tracking number.

No response after taking additional money for better/faster service.

At this point, busy or not, I wouldn't recommend this company.

fotuwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered over at modchip83 (france).
Support says they will send the SX Pro out between 20th-25th this month.

Little bit disappointed that basically "everyone" has her/his SX Pro already..
But well - would be happy to still get it this month.

poarno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered Xecuter OS at Elespiel. Fast Delivery, i received the license +/- 12 hours after i placed the order. Beside Xecuter OS has a good price €23,- per license.

Raikkonen94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to order the SX Pro at media-dax.com and got an error (about wrong numbers) twice when trying to use a credit card and the customer service was quite unclear in my case. I eventually went with just the SX OS license from sxflashcard.com for convenience (I plan to keep it in sleep mode anyway and I am not interested in AutoRCM). Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with media-dax.com in case anyone else wanted to order there.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive ordered the R4i gold rts from elespiel.com. But first, another flashcard (which i hadnt ordered!), the r4i gold plus arrived and THEN the one ive ordered but the second one was broken. I wouldn't order it again from elespiel.com
Here r the websites:
https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/
They supposedly shipped out last week to the people that didn't cancel after they charged an additional 12 bucks for the pro. The official site has still listed them as trusted, so I wouldn't blindly by from anyone on that list.

Reactions: Nudu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Dont forget your meds.