Gaming A good co-op game with a good story?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,482
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm looking for a good game to play with my bro. We kind of accept any style of game. We like it when the second player has its own body (What I mean is, take a look at the co-op in CoD:WaW) and the game ain't too easy. Shooters, RPG, Action, Simulators, we take them all.

About the story, we REALLY REALLY love something epic, like Disaster: DoC. The gameplay (if possible) should be long enough to not make us sob (I mean come on, Disaster: DoC is VERY short, 7 hours??).

Any recommendations?

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The LEGO series: Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman. Perfect for co-op.
wub.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
horror survival? Might look into that. Even got a few good reviews from some mates.

and gabou, I'm really trying to stay away from movie games, but then again, I might look into that too.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though it's not a great game (barely acceptable as 'good') you should play "House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return". It's not the best game but you and your brother will share some good times and hard laughs with it.

-
cupajoezz8.png

D

Deleted User

OP
Okay, I thank you for your help.

These are what's on my "buying" list:
1)Lego : Any kind of title
2)Obscure
3)House of the Dead 2 & 3
4)ToS: 2

Thanks again

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Don't forget Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. It's like House of the Dead, but with a better story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.