Bossa Games announces their next title 'Lost Skies, an online survival co-op

lost skies smol.jpg

Bossa Games, the indie studio behind titles such as Surgeon Simulator and I Am Bread, have announced their next title, Lost Skies. This online open-world co-op adventure game marks a departure from the studio's previous games and is still in the early stages of development. But the team shared an animated trailer with a tease of in-game footage:

In Lost Skies, players team up to explore a vast world made up of floating islands. The skies are full of opportunities to build customised sky-ships, brave ferocious storms, battle monsters and solve the mysteries of ancient civilisations, forgotten technologies and the story of the shattered world.

Lost Skies builds on the ideas and gameplay of the previous Bossa game Worlds Adrift, but is an entirely new game based on cooperative survival exploration. Playing solo or with up to five companions, players can once again grapple, glide, climb and sail across a massive open world of hand-crafted islands in the sky.

Lost Skies is confirmed to launch on PC, with it availability for other platforms to be announced later.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: Mama Looigi and Xzi

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A rather ambitious leap in gameplay styles.

That said I do like grappling hook mechanics and co-op so hopefully it amounts to something.

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm worried about the description of "Online". Most survival games don't need to be online. Let me unplug myself from your servers.
Also, in the snippet, it doesn't say it's online anywhere, does it? So where did that description come from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end