Hacking Question A few questions

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got into RCM to dump my NAND for the first time, but I had a few questions before I continued on to CFW.

1. If I use autorcm/briccmii and hekate, can I still go back to stock? And is autorcm/briccmii removable (for when deja vu releases)?

2. I know charging is different in RCM/AutoRCM but can I just keep the charger in to not lose charge (even though I'm not gaining charge)?

3. Do I use ChoiDuJourNX to update my fw without burning fuses so I can play 3.0.1+ games? (I know I can't go back to stock when using ChoiDuJourNX)

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
1. Yes. Yes.
2. It is charging in RCM, but extremely slowly, but I don't understand what are you trying to accomplish here. Just charge it in sleep mode.
3. Yes.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2. It is charging in RCM, but extremely slowly, but I don't understand what are you trying to accomplish here. Just charge it in sleep mode.
I thought I would have to keep going from RCM to stock to charge but now that I know it actually does charge then now I don't need to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.