A few questions/ Problems..

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oxMUDxo, May 7, 2009.

May 7, 2009

A few questions/ Problems.. by oxMUDxo at 3:32 PM (505 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. oxMUDxo
    OP

Member oxMUDxo GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1. I have USB Loader 1.5 and some themes, how do I get the themes to work..?!! I wish they had READ ME files on how to use this stuff!!
    Nothing has HOW TO USE/ READ ME files anymore!!!! [​IMG] a link to a tutoral would be grate........Sorry.. [​IMG]

2. I've seen Themes for the Wii Channel screen and start up screen are these safe to install, if so can you give me a tutorial on how to do this..?

3. I have "O.2 game cube backup launcher for the wii" it was working but now goes GREEN then restarts the Wii when I try a NGC back up...??
    I did install a few Wads, cIOSs, USB Loader, preloader v29 and updated my Wii from 3.1U to 3.2U everything is working grate just not
    "O.2 game cube backup launcher for the wii"..??Is there a newer or better version?

4. I made a NGC Multi Game Disc will game cube backup launcher play that "when I get it working" or do I need a different loader??

I know that was a little bit of reading but I really appreciate it...
    THANKS!

2. oxMUDxo
    OP

United States
    Can someone please help me..

BUMP.

3. mcj

Member mcj GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Bumping is lame

did you try searching?

4. oxMUDxo
    OP

United States
    lol, Yes I tried searching., Its a pain in the @$$!!!

I know there are a lot of people here that know how to fix/ install theses apps so why not share that delisoucs knowledge..[​IMG]

ahh, wheres "WiiMan 123" when you need him...