Hacking A few Questions on M3i Zero

dman777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking about getting the M3i Zero. However, after reading the reviews I have a few questions:

1). I am a NeoGeo fanatic. I looked read the home brew compatibility list and there is no mention of NeoDs and if it works 100% or not. Anyone know?

2). Did the RTS and sound issue get fixed? This is one of the main reasons why I want the M3i

3). Did I read correctly in the GBA review...I can't have both soft reset and RTS enabled for a game? If so, has this been fixed?

4). Having to use paper to make the cart have contact with the DSI. Is it certain that this has been fixed? I had this problem with my Cyclo DS and I never want to deal with that issue again.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dman777 said:
I am thinking about getting the M3i Zero. However, after reading the reviews I have a few questions:

1). I am a NeoGeo fanatic. I looked read the home brew compatibility list and there is no mention of NeoDs and if it works 100% or not. Anyone know? Don't Know

2). Did the RTS and sound issue get fixed? This is one of the main reasons why I want the M3i Have no idea

3). Did I read correctly in the GBA review...I can't have both soft reset and RTS enabled for a game? If so, has this been fixed? Still don't know (I can answer your last one)

4). Having to use paper to make the cart have contact with the DSI. Is it certain that this has been fixed? I had this problem with my Cyclo DS and I never want to deal with that issue again. Never had that problem. Not sure many people do though. :/

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a real, same thing as the zero. It's ok but I've never really been that happy with it. There seem to be lots of compatability issues and spotty performance with the advanced featues. If you're looking to buy a card for the DSi I'd wait for the new supercard.

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tryied neods, it works if you dldi patch for m3 carts(and m3i i think) the only problem is geting the roms or bios to work on it. for RTS i have never tryied yet, as well as the paper trick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM