Hacking a few probs with my ds...

abridgedravemast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first of all my L button doesnt work, nay one know how to fix that?
seccond every now and then the top screen goes blank but i dont mind as it goes away if i move the screen about a bit
and last of all my A button feels loose, does anyone know how to fix these, the main prob is the L Trigger as i need that alot.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
did you swap cases by chance?

the top display going out sounds like an issue that I had with an older system where the flexible ribbon cable was getting pinched when the ds lite was opened to the point past that initial click from: _ / to _ _

as far as your L trigger button not working, that could be one of two things. either the switch on the pc board is going bad (or has already gone bad), or the alignment of the L trigger is off and the post for the trigger button isn't making contact with the switch on the pc board.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blow into your L button, it worked with my R button, but after some time (2 or 3 days) you have to blow in it again, and it will work again
wink.gif

abridgedravemast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr. Waffle said:
Blow into your L button, it worked with my R button, but after some time (2 or 3 days) you have to blow in it again, and it will work again
wink.gif

i tried it and it worked but the next day it stopped working cuz my lil bro wouldnt stop pressing it over and over

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
abridgedravemaster said:
i tried it and it worked but the next day it stopped working cuz my lil bro wouldnt stop pressing it over and over

Lol what was he playing?

I should buy a new one if I were you, or look if you can still repair it.

abridgedravemast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr. Waffle said:
abridgedravemaster said:

Lol what was he playing?

I should buy a new one if I were you, or look if you can still repair it.

he was playing J!US, nad it's ok i just have to blow into it every now and again but its not that bad, if it gets really bad then i'll just buy those replacement buttons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1