Hacking A DS question, might be about battery or maybe more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Anyway guys, before we start, i just want to say that i did a quick search before making this topic and i didn't have any success and also sorry to anyone who might have answered this before.

Let's get started shall we?

Anyway what happened is this, around 2 weeks ago, when i started playing my ds, i was playing till it hitted the red bar so i start to charge my ds but 5 mins later, it just cut itself off, so i thought that this might be something wrong with my charger, so i got myself a new charger but same thing happened, so then i asked around, and someone in irc who told me it was my battery that is dead.

Anyway, yesterday i bought myself a new battery, i played for around 3 hours and then, i start to charge my ds again, and well, at first it was going pretty well, but 15 mins into charging, it cut itself off, and i don't think a 15 min charge is enough to compensate for a 3 hour gameplay... so i was wondering anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry to anyone who might have answered this question a billion times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...