A DS question, might be about battery or maybe more?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mrfatso, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrfatso
    OP

mrfatso That guy!!

Apr 17, 2008
    Senegal
    @Your Home,behind the sofa
    Anyway guys, before we start, i just want to say that i did a quick search before making this topic and i didn't have any success and also sorry to anyone who might have answered this before.

Let's get started shall we?

Anyway what happened is this, around 2 weeks ago, when i started playing my ds, i was playing till it hitted the red bar so i start to charge my ds but 5 mins later, it just cut itself off, so i thought that this might be something wrong with my charger, so i got myself a new charger but same thing happened, so then i asked around, and someone in irc who told me it was my battery that is dead.

Anyway, yesterday i bought myself a new battery, i played for around 3 hours and then, i start to charge my ds again, and well, at first it was going pretty well, but 15 mins into charging, it cut itself off, and i don't think a 15 min charge is enough to compensate for a 3 hour gameplay... so i was wondering anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry to anyone who might have answered this question a billion times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice