Hacking A Disk Read Error Fix!

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
What in the world is wrong with this guy? F*ck to all???? Better than someone else?? Come on dude, instead of having issues and fighting why dont you work along together in order to make this better, selfish man, really selfish...

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah well he got slammed pretty hard in his last thread... which was a bit disrespectful on our part.

Thank you for restoring our confidence! Would you be so kind as to illustrate what changes you made and why, so we may all get a better idea of what to look for in future projects?

knowitall599

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree Patryc, I aplogize to req. Sorry, I have been hounded by others over my other fixes. So, it kinda made me want to defend myself. Sorry again. I would love to share with you my source code. Please, PM if you are interested in working with me anymore.

MCBarkingSpoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole coding thing is getting VERY childish, I'm just waiting on something official. Maybe wiigator will take ACTUAL fixes into consideration who knows. But ppl come on.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wouldn't it be funny if knowy has had planned it all well. The fixes and suggestions from earlier that didn't work and now this seeming not to work too. But in fact he was a genius and this version would be doing well if you do as he tells, but nobody tests it?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it doesnt work on my pal console wether force ntsc is ednabled or not ... i tried the 1:1 and the decrypted but none work

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif

frown.gif

Back to counting the days for gamma then. However many days that will be. D:

Dr.Tenma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ShadowXP said:
Is it REALLY that hard to wait for WiiGator's 0.3 gamma...
Why not searching how to fix actuals bugs ? That's more interesting than waiting gamma version...I mean people can fix new bugs that WiiGatot didn't fixed yet.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nicksasa said:
it doesnt work on my pal console wether force ntsc is ednabled or not ... i tried the 1:1 and the decrypted but none work
yeah it gives me 10 sec more on the menu but that doesnt solve anythignh ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you. +1