• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 56,761
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 21
D

Deleted User

OP
This, I believe, is my contribution to a community that has allowed me to have more fun with my 3DS than I ever thought possible. Anyway, just like the title says, this is a complete package of all USA NTR plugins from this website. I didn't name any of the cheats, and I don't plan to (so please don't ask). I made this purely as plug and play. Have fun!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VhnUOQ5f5ZpsdF-iik1ZNCiReGcr-_Dv/view?usp=sharing (Leafgreen26's collection)

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#F!QQ8AmZKJ!5pm32lcw2kbMhcTE9-eYqw (comput3rus3r's collection)

(EDIT: Had to update my download link)

(EDIT: Had to add comput3rus3r's collection)

Last edited by ,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, how are most cheats used. I know some have a menu, while others have button shortcuts to specific cheat functions. This is definitely useful for sure. It's not huge in size either so anyone can use it.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are for NTR CFW.
Yes I know, but different plugins function differently. Like the cheats from Eltorado, you have to press a button combo to activate cheats. While in other cases the plugin will have its very own menu when you press select. When I first read this post I coulda sworn I saw a link to that eltorado cheat plugin site so thats why I asked about this.
So my question is, do all of these cheats work by pressing select to open the plugin menu?

Reactions: Garblant

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This, I believe, is my contribution to a community that has allowed me to have more fun with my 3DS than I ever thought possible. Anyway, just like the title says, this is a complete package of all USA NTR plugins from this website. I didn't name any of the cheats, and I don't plan to (so please don't ask). I made this purely as plug and play. Have fun!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VhnUOQ5f5ZpsdF-iik1ZNCiReGcr-_Dv/view?usp=sharing

(EDIT: Had to update the download link)
Here's another ntr plugin compilation. It includes cheat from many different sites and also includes usa and eur.
between the two links I think we've got pretty much every game covered.
https://mega.nz/#F!QQ8AmZKJ!5pm32lcw2kbMhcTE9-eYqw

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One issue I'm presently having... I want to use the cheats provided for the Superstar Saga re-release... but soon as I attempt to launch the menu, the sprites are gone, and I can't see where I am or where I'm going. Any way to fix that?

D

Deleted User

OP
One issue I'm presently having... I want to use the cheats provided for the Superstar Saga re-release... but soon as I attempt to launch the menu, the sprites are gone, and I can't see where I am or where I'm going. Any way to fix that?
You can't use cheats in that game. That is a common problem people come across when trying to use cheats for that game.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

JustForThis11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These cheats are great, but the ones for Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns sadly won't work. I have the updated version of the game (v1.1) with an American cia on a European console. I can access the cheats and activate them, but nothing changes in the game when I do. Will they only work for v1.0? I can't find any NTR cheats for my version of the game that work. :(

JustForThis11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These cheats are great, but the ones for Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns sadly won't work. I have the updated version of the game (v1.1) with an American cia on a European console. I can access the cheats and activate them, but nothing changes in the game when I do. Will they only work for v1.0? I can't find any NTR cheats for my version of the game that work. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.