Gaming a brillient idea of a game

Hickeyl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ye im 100% behind the idea of starting this project i would LOVE to make it and i think with enough support we could make it happen

alls we need is a progremmer and hacker

then i need to know what programs i need to start this thing off (some that lets me edit NDS files or something that allows me to make my own)

D

Deleted User

As much as I'd love this to happen, I really don't see it as this is the kind of game game-developers would have a hard time working on.

However, if everyone pitched in, yes, it's possible but extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extreeeeemely difficult.

What would be it's name, anyway?

The Internet Ends With You?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
warmijwilfaain said:
As much as I'd love this to happen, I really don't see it as this is the kind of game game-developers would have a hard time working on.

However, if everyone pitched in, yes, it's possible but extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extremely, extreeeeemely difficult.

What would be it's name, anyway?

The Internet Ends With You?
Megaman ends with you is more like it.

Hickeyl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol we shall call it HICKEYS SUPER DUPER GAME
biggrin.gif

or MegaMan NT Warrior DS ???or NAVI NET WARRIOR

lol or NINTENAVIS (gegging of nintendogs
tongue.gif
)

yes people what we need to do is FAR from easy but the POWER that im getting from you is incredible so thats why im gonna do it with you
smile.gif
a team project

"THE GREATEST HOMEBREW GAME EVER MADE 2008" thats the award we will get

kk so were do we start ?? any ideas

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just pointing out, there is a megaman game somewhat like this.
it's called megaman battlenetwork 4.5(or should i say rockman.exe 4.5)
it's a japanese GBA game where you get to choose your own navi from a set of navi's known from other bn games.
you can run over the "internet" like in other battlenetwork games, but you don't have to drag lan to a PC first.
it kinda turns your GBA into a PET.

the only downside is that it's not released outside japan.

Hickeyl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol well its a big project so most people are gonna take part and want to vote :S but yea if no one else has a problem with it then ok we will have it "The Internet Ends With You "

Hickeyl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry for the 2x post but edit isnt working -.-

im looking at nds homebrew software as i speak and getting the correct software

i may not beable to do this game but im stupid enough to try wish me luck

if you wanna help im not stopping you

lolz btw the finale boss could be GBAtemp XD imagine fighing that head(nah im jkin)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
HEy, brilliant idea.
Make a port of rockman.exe 4.5 and change everyone.
(btw It isn't impossible. Just extremily difficult)
Make a project website on www.freesitespace.net
GOOD LUCK!!

D

Deleted User

Maybe
The Internet Ends With You is a stupid name
tongue.gif

Seeing as it's based on Navis it should be something including the name Navi, or Megaman.

In all honesty this would be immense but would take an extremely talented coder.... anyone?

Hickeyl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well im trying aint i
but yes if there was some with SOME experience then maybe we would set this train going

and i agree maybe if it had like NAVI DS lol or sutin

but i have opend this to the community so its a community VOTE

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shoot too high, and you will inevitably fail, and make a fool of yourself in the process.

See if you can make a pong demo before creating crazy threads about projects that will go nowhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-