Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Turn Count Always 1/Low
Note: Except if you use moves like entangle, etc. then turn will count up.
22E0746C 00000001
this code will never work, it is out of the working memory
working range 0200 0000 - 023F FFFF

Baka_Kyuubi84,
come to IRC, like what you are doing!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
okay i test the new panda cheat and yay? elixir has return to this thread
ohmy.gif

Baka_Kyuubi84 said:
Kung FU Panda Legendary Warriors (U)

Level 1 Score Code
6212BEDC 00000000
B212BEDC 00000000
00000114 0000C350
D2000000 00000000

edit: i think the values are out or range or my flashcart sucks, i got a white loading screen when i tried this code.
frown.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Baka_Kyuubi84 said:
Kung FU Panda Legendary Warriors (U)

Level 1 Score Code
6212BEDC 00000000
B212BEDC 00000000
00000114 0000C350
D2000000 00000000

Ok this is about all I have right now. I am trying to find the life code and a all Score code, as well as all awards.

Why the "not equal check" at the start? I don't see the use?
and I don't get the need for an offset either... I think this code could be a simple one line...
please explain why the trouble..

Baka_Kyuubi84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Polle the reason why it is like that is because the addresses always jump on this game, I would have had most the codes for this game if it was a "simple one line" code. All I know is that I am beginning to hate this game.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
srr, I didn't realise it was a pointer.. wich is kinda ironic couse it's MY guild... xD
ah welll... here's a tip: When u make a pointer, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE SECOND RAM DUMP AND ADRESS IN A DIFFERENT LEVEL

I've seen so many people that just enter the same adress over and over again...

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
polle123 said:
If u told me precisly what u did I can probably find your mistake

Oh, and for all off u that need a debugger: I might have found a solution:

Since NO$ debugger is not possible to get our hands on, I MIGHT have an idea (but it will take time to do so)
same as with pointer codes, we are going to use 2 cheat engines

-emucheat
-cheat engine (google it)

first we find a normal adress, like lives or something, and we search that adress with both engines

so with emucheat we will find an adress BUT with cheat engine we will find a DIFFERENT adress! ( the emucheat adress works on a flashcart)

so now we do the emucheat adress minus the cheat engine adress and that will get us a number (XXX)

now we search for our adress that keep changing using cheat engine. (remember the robot whit cheese?)

once found we can use cheat engine to find what adress is writing to our found address.

we now have the correct cheat engine address but this will not work on a flashcart.

so to make it work: we do the cheat engine adress plus the XXX

we should now have a legit flashcart adress ^^

note: I am not completly sure of this but theoreticly it should work
Dunno if that'll work, as cheat engine scans the WHOLE program for addresses. Found a page about it, via google.

Direct quote from ColdBlade at forum.cheatenigne.org:
The Action Replay codes are created by redirecting memory in different empty memory thus adding the effect of a hack. The toolkit lets you scan for different address such as a health address and creates a codecave1 (I'm not sure if that's true) to add the effect. Then it is created into raw code and converted into AR script. The AR script is what you put in for the DS code.
1: A empty region of memory used to redirect custom code of memory.

(I know it's about the trainer toolkit, but it's the only (and first one) I found, and the other guy asked if the TTK is any good)

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
yes it's not possible using only cheat engine
BUT as long as the offset doesn't vary troughout the file.. it should work...
to be specific: It will most likly work on games where it is for example possible convert codes from another language

NM87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cheat code request for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for NDS. I recently downloaded the codes Narin had made for the game and they are perfect! I was wondering if it was possible to make an Item Modification code for the game. Say you have a character and you want to modify the items in slot one or two of that character, you know that deal. Is that possible? Thanks for hearing me out!

...PS I moved this from the wrong thread, sorry 'bout that!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
HeheMoo, If you do make a code like that, Post a tut up so I can add it to the first post.. A more complex tut like that would help people out..

Anyone else who wishes to add their own tut to make a certain type of code, go ahead, Ill be happy to add it to the OP for you..
biggrin.gif

Thanks Guys ...

Next week us coders will be flat strap...
biggrin.gif

NM87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the USA version, so the codes would be for an US Action Replay, if thats possible. Thank you for taking the time o help me out
smile.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yikes... I don't have the USA version... only the Europe version because that came out first =="

Can anyone else do this? I'm only allowed to download 1 or 2 more games this month... and there's going to be a large demand on GTA and Platinum cheats this month.

cat817

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for showing this guide, and I also thank my computer ED teacher in grade 6 for teaching us basic programming.I hope i'll be able to give some cheats but I doubt it since many of you are experts,really admiring.
yay.gif

toor101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question i ussaly use art money to hack my ds games i tried using emucheat to get the poke plat usa exp code but i need more experience in it if someone has the time can u teach me how to use it better my yahoo mess id is toor101

LuxFerous

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a code request however I'm not sure how feasible it is.

Anyway the request is for Suikoden Tierkreis. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a code to activate the wifi content without having access to wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts