Not open for further replies.

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
well, hope elixir read this and pm me his idea then and well, good luck with the code:D

Lol, I made the Official Chit-Chat Thread. Can someone please ask the admin/moderator on behalf of me to sticky it? I'm too meek. Lol. And plus, people like Elixir, Narin, mrfatso etc. are more well known than me, and have more authourity! Please ask them to stick the Official Chit-Chat thread. And if you do, (I'm not forcing you) tell them that you have full backing of the thread.

Thank you!!!

And good luck, elixir!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, i am lazy to do that, but meh, in the meantime, this will still be a ar request thread
biggrin.gif

MADGENIUS_Hojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Elixir said polle123's previous post was the right idea, I need to find where the values are written from. He also said I'd need a debugger to do it. I have an idea of what I need to look for, but perhaps someone can spell it out for me.
smile.gif

Oh, and he said we'd probably need ASM for this code.
wacko.gif

EDIT: Man this once very simple looking code, is turning into a monster before my very eyes! XDDDD

EDIT 2: I should make my question more clear, how will I know that I've found what I'm looking for?
huh.gif

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Gamer said:
Heh, you really gonna hate me for this xD

Sorry for getting back on topic this game: SW - Clone Wars - Jedi Alliance.

I already know work on some carts, but I decided to test it in an emulator. Tried No$GBA 2.6a, Desmume 0.9.1 and Ideas 1.029 and all three get black screens at the exact the same point as flashcarts. Intro, menus, saving (creates profile) and music work just fine. I KNOW emus aren't perfect, but freezing exactly at the same point is just weird.

I also realized that, M&L RPG 3 (J) works on desmume ONLY with the piracy bypass cheat ON (with DSATM), otherwise it freezes at the same points as most carts... so emulators work similary as flashcarts.

I also know you said this hasn't a piracy protection, BUT at least, can you check the game and see what *could* be wrong, please? Maybe a cheat can be enabled to bypass whatever is this and go in-game.

I mean, just check the game once and see if something can be done. Not asking this to be done right away, just whenever you have a free time. Most non-working carts won't fix this ever (DSTT, Supercard Lite, EZV, EDGE, R4, and i can go on
frown.gif
)

Thanks a bunch for the help, and sorry again for bringing this back on topic guys.

Any word on this
biggrin.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@Gamer:
mlrpg3 it works on r4+yasumenu, DSTT
for starwar clone war is a known issue for most of the flash card it got nothing to do with the piracy check

MADGENIUS_Hojo said:
Elixir said polle123's previous post was the right idea, I need to find where the values are written from. He also said I'd need a debugger to do it. I have an idea of what I need to look for, but perhaps someone can spell it out for me.
smile.gif

Oh, and he said we'd probably need ASM for this code.
wacko.gif

EDIT: Man this once very simple looking code, is turning into a monster before my very eyes! XDDDD

EDIT 2: I should make my question more clear, how will I know that I've found what I'm looking for?
huh.gif

u mean a debugger? u could try getting no$gba debugger, but that cost money or u could try making a thread and asking around

MADGENIUS_Hojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IDeaS has a debugger. That's what I've used before... I should have asked, if that is good enough or do you think it'll have to be the No$GBA debugger?
huh.gif

BTW: Yeah the news on the guy that made the No$GBA debugger is old, even to me.
unsure.gif
Even if he was around though I'm operating on no money at all. So if I can do this for free I would.
wink.gif
Oh and please don't say don't use iDeaS because it sucks. I already know it fails in comparison to No$GBA, but hey if the debugger works then it's all good to me.
smile.gif

EDIT: Elixir sent me two pm's while I was writing this, he said that the iDeaS debugger isn't good enough because it can't set a break point.

GaresTaylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Does anyone have a code yet for Dragon Quest V that allows all monsters that can join your team offer to join at the end of battle? Thanks in advance.

GaresTaylan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the best of my knowledge the code doesnt exist. I checked the current codes in the massive cheat thread and didnt see it. It actually kind of surprises me since recruiting monsters is so huge in the game.

Thanks for the heads up everyone and hopefully someone will bite.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
mrfatso said:
@Gamer:
mlrpg3 it works on r4+yasumenu, DSTT
for starwar clone war is a known issue for most of the flash card it got nothing to do with the piracy check

Yeah, but like I said, it freezes at the same spot in all three emulators, so I doubt it could be a speed/bug issue for a cart. I know, emu's aren't perfect, but freezing at the same point it's just weird.

Thanks for your reply
biggrin.gif

redphoenix3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!
I'm new here,and would like to ask for a code for Big Bang Mini that makes you invincible(or something like that).
I've been stuck on that damned Rio de Janeiro Boss for 3 weeks now.
frown.gif

Thanks in advance.

SpEcOpZmErC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K i was just wondering if i can get an action replay code for fire emblem shadow dragon, the US version i need a max gold cheat and a max durability cheat as well as if u can an all items code

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok Coders, I need your help!

I've been working on some simple codes for Bomberman 2 (E):

Can Drop Infinite Bombs, Max Running Speed, Max Bomb Impact, etc..

Every time I get the code and put it on the emulator... "A fatal error has occurred. Please reset your Nintendo DS"..

>_> Any chance that someone could try make them and show me how they did it?

Lol... thanks.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
first of all , is the code address you found is the same as the ones from codejunkies?
Max Bomb count
020f27cb 09

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Sometimes they make major mistakes as well.. Sorry, I cant take a look into it HeheMoo.. Havent got any time on my hands.. Tonnes of homework plus new pc games I got..

I cant wait for some DS games.. I can start playing again..
smile.gif
All the games are boring.. Maybe Illl get back into codes sometime, I dont know.. I hope so..

Anyway, please keep in touch..
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8uydsntOyc