Hacking A backup load?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I love how someho everyone is an expert now and freely go around saying that it was a DRM-less game without having any proof...

There was a thread a couple months ago where somebody was showing off this devkit and provided download links for this game particularly. It's DRM free.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the person who owns the devkit, you mean?

As far as I have seen the leaked release said that it was dumped using a devkit unit, it never said that the game was DRM free in the first place, it could also mean people can strip a retail version from it's DRM using a devkit unit...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There was a thread a couple months ago where somebody was showing off this devkit and provided download links for this game particularly. It's DRM free.

That should clear it up then.

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how someho everyone is an expert now and freely go around saying that it was a DRM-less game without having any proof...
Yeah, all of the pessimists are coming out of the woodwork screaming "It's DRM-less!" and "It's just a devkit rip!". GovanifY, the guy who dumped the game(?) said himself that in the near future decryption of eboot.bins may be possible. Get hype, I guess.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not instilling my trust in anyone, rather I am holding out for the chance backup loading (which IS a possibility at this point) instead of outright denying any chance of it occurring in the near future.

Reactions: ErniShinny

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1