9 Kingdom Hearts 358/s Days Videos

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
It looks really, really good. I'm loving the different camera angles, and it's nice to see that the awesome music is intact. Graphics look high-end for a DS game.

Anyone know if there will be new worlds in this game? Or same ones from KHI/II?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@War-

Neverland in my opinion counts as a new world. We explored the interior of Hook's ship in KH1, but I don't consider that worthy of Neverland. This time, we get to go to the islands and fly over the seas. And explore the skull cave too. Much better than the brig of a bland looking pirate ship and what I'd consider "new".

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raiyu245 said:
Lubbo said:
i am praying for english language selection
You better pray pretty hard..really hard..

happy.gif
also pray about an early leak
biggrin.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LivingToDie said:
kh 2 final mix had english voices right ? so maybe this game to (or as option or something)
That makes no sense considering FM came out AFTER the US version. Plus most people consider the Disney characters better sounding in English anyways. Ever tried listening to Donald, Goofy, and Mickey in Japanese? It's heresy.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
LivingToDie said:
kh 2 final mix had english voices right ? so maybe this game to (or as option or something)
That makes no sense considering FM came out AFTER the US version. Plus most people consider the Disney characters better sounding in English anyways. Ever tried listening to Donald, Goofy, and Mickey in Japanese? It's heresy.
On top of that, it didn't have a English voices. If I remember, it had Japanese voices with English subtitles. Or its the other way around, I don't remember. Besides, that was also an international release. Not a Japanese release.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FM DID have English voices, but also had Japanese voices. Also, the subtitles and all text is Japanese only and the extra scenes are not English voiced either. Yes, it had some English, but it had some new parts that weren't English. And it was STILL released after the US game came out anyways.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
FM DID have English voices, but also had Japanese voices. Also, the subtitles and all text is Japanese only and the extra scenes are not English voiced either. Yes, it had some English, but it had some new parts that weren't English. And it was STILL released after the US game came out anyways.
Oh yeah thats right. But it didn't have Japanese voices. Just had English voices with Japanese subtitles.

QUOTELike the first re-release, this version would combine English audio with Japanese text and also use the "Sanctuary" theme song instead of "Passion".

But again, it was international.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it DID have Japanese voices as an option as well. That was the only time the extra scenes in FM were voiced. If you played with english voices enabled, the extra scenes had just subtitles and no voices.

I just updated the first post to include a cleanly translated version of the interview. I did not see anything confirming Sora as playable, but I did get the impression that they really are hinting at Riku's playability. I know people posted that as confirmation already, but that guide isn't really sufficient confirmation unless it's official. Whatever.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
granville said:
LivingToDie said:

oops srry....didnt know that fm was released AFTER kh2... just thought it was the japanese version with bonusses...

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
who is going to play the jap version ? i hope you can help me
cause y'see, if i play the japanese version i know the whole game and the story will be ruined...
im thinking about doing some missions (not from the story) the ones that can be played in multiplayer

how do you guys think about this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt