A KH3D news day! (Commercials, interview, rating, wallpapers, etc)

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay let's start of with the wallpapers!
Square Enix have launched a new promotional website for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. The website, known as "KINGDOM HEARTS [Dream or Drop]" can be seen here. The website features a quiz game (unfortunately, in Japanese), that will allow you to answer questions, and gain points if you answer correctly.By gaining enough points, it is possible to unlock new Kingdom Hearts 3D wallpapers. sqexgal has unlocked two of these, and provided links to them. You can see these below.
http://kh13.com/zenp...m.jpg&q=75&wmk=!
http://kh13.com/zenp...m.jpg&q=75&wmk=!
http://kh13.com/zenphoto/cache/wallpapers/kingdom-hearts-dream-or-drop/cgk5xkw3_992.jpg

Now the rating!
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has appeared with an article in the March 22, 2012 issue of Famitsu Weekly. While we do not yet have any scans or the Tetsuya Nomura interview, we do have this small piece of information from sqexgal: "Famitsu rates KH3D 10/9/10/9". This, of course, gives Kingdom Hearts 3D a rating of 38/40 from the magazine.

Now for the commercial!

English subtitles, thanks to both sqexgal and Oishii from KH13.
The 30 second commercial has been recorded and uploaded to YouTube, thanks to FF-Reunion.

And now, last but not least, THE INTERVIEW!
+ This time the story’s development doesn’t change the story so much to be numbered. Nomura’s final task this time was remembrance. The story in KHII was spread to unfold little by little, but as for all the foreshadowing retrieved, the sequel is looking to be a fun installment.
+ There is a lot of meaning put into “Distance” and the distance taken in the next KH work. I think the player can feel they are somehow or other getting closer to the meaning as they play. In the end, whether they are successful or have failed will become clear. “Just as with ‘Drop’, there is a pattern of both of them dropping.” (trolololo) (laugh)
+ I think what is a dream and what is reality will be clear in the end, but not everything that unfolds is a dream. (About the guests from TWEWY) Similarly to how I have assembled several of my FF projects, I wanted a surprise in a different form. With the extended Slide Pad Pro, you can control the camera movement with the right stick, but even without it it is comfortable to play.
+ (About using the touch panel for Reality Shift,) It may be better to think of using your finger for the touch panel. The exhilarating feeling the Osaka team made is to the same degree as BBS’s. I think it wouldn’t feel as exhilarating if you couldn’t kick off the walls.
+ Until now the actions in KH couldn’t be performed seamlessly. With the Free Flow Action, I think you can make clever use of the substantial gameplay. I want player to have fun testing out the various actions in the game.
+ Thus far, I think the action RPG hasn’t been as dynamic. The story is also dark, and I hope even a person who has become interested in the series for the first time will want to play. To the TWEWY fans as well, because it’s the same staff, I think they can receive an intimate and touching feeling from the game.

Complete translation by Oishii of KH13.

I am so hyped and excited! Only 7/8 days till Jap release! ^_^ I for one will try to avoid all those spoiler as much as I can. How about you?

Source: (Too many sources so I will just link to the site itself)
http://kh13.com/

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Going to wait it out until they release a Final Mix. I'm definitely going to spoiler myself and watch the ending. In a week, Justin.tv and YouTube will become my best friends.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay more wallpapers! :D
.. but there not 1080 :(
The new subtitle Dream or Drop isn't that good as the older one
Just saying to help. There are other resolutions here.
Edit: Nvm, I thought they were the same ones but they weren't. But they are other wallpaper, in case anyone wants it anyway.
Edit 2: Actually there are other resolutions. Here. Just one other though for each one.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse