Hacking 9.4.0-21 being pushed

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
if that happens i will laugh my head clean right off and then go out a buy a psp because ill will end up gettig sick of updating the system everyday unless they mad some update that made 3ds automatically update on it own

well, they can't do this... (by can't I mean they legally cannot do this, I believe)

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Show us a video of it supporting 9.4.0-21 then because as of now its only confirmed up to 9.3.0-20
The Update is not out yet! We will test it as soon as we can!

If you are planning to buy SKY3DS please do not worry! Even if it gets blocked we have plans for a new method that should still be possible!

Reactions: AmeenX and viral777

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
They will stop Gateway but they can not stop SKY3DS! It is the best card for 3DS and supports every FW!

Yes. "Sky3ds blocked in 9.4? Don't worry. We will release new card with green button which you can buy for $90 day after. Sky3ds blocked in 9.5? Don't worry, we release new card with purple button for $90 again. Oh no? Sky3ds blocked in 9.6? Don't worry we releasing new card with orange button but 9.6 new protection so we back to 10 game limit. After 3 weeks, we will release Sky3ds with rainbow button for $90 without limit. Old users? We have to wait for someone to make crack tool then we steal and say we make tool remove limit. SUPPORT SKY3DS. Not crapway which will have emunand soon and be future proof. Why pay $60 for GW when you can own your very own collection of multi coloured button sky3ds"

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

If you are planning to buy SKY3DS please do not worry! Even if it gets blocked we have plans for a new method that should still be possible!

I don't bash on every one or every post I read... I'm not a GW fanboy or something I just find it more useful with the eShop and region free...
I promise if Sky3DS releases region free, I'll definitely buy it.

So, since you "present yourself" as some sort of Sky3DS related "staff", what can you say about region free? doable by Sky3DS? (not being ironic or anything else, just a question)

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, they can't do this... (by can't I mean they legally cannot do this, I believe)

i know i was trying to be sarcastic on here but i have a hard time do that or trying to let if someone is being sarcastic ( i guess they ran out of Sarcastic software when i was born lol) well i hope gw got this update covered i have faith in them

Reactions: mvmiranda

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it is blocked, releasing a new card would not be anyone's interest, so I am hoping you all don't pull that shit again.
I am hoping no one gets blocked because competition is always good for business.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At lease Sky3ds has good communication skills, unlike GW. But whatever no need to fight about who's better and what not. what ever people buy, i'm sure they will end up happy.

aureate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't care. I won't use a card that has a hard limit on the number of things I put on it. Fix that flaw in your design and you might have a customer. Until then, I'll wait for the Gateway update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.