Hacking 9.4.0-21 being pushed

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
At lease Sky3ds has good communication skills, unlike GW. But whatever no need to fight about who's better and what not. what ever people buy, i'm sure they will end up happy.

Good communication skills ?All that guy keeps doing is talking shit about Gateway, yet he ignores all the people that need support.

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't bash on every one or every post I read... I'm not a GW fanboy or something I just find it more useful with the eShop and region free...
I promise if Sky3DS releases region free, I'll definitely buy it.

So, since you "present yourself" as some sort of Sky3DS related "staff", what can you say about region free? doable by Sky3DS? (not being ironic or anything else, just a question)
Who needs Region Free?? Nobody!

We do not need dumb things like that! I hope you understand!

Reactions: frogboy

Dragar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Good communication skills ?All that guy keeps doing is talking shit about Gateway, yet he ignores all the people that need support.

All that guy keeps doing is talking shit about Gateway, yet he ignores all the people that need support.

Exactly! and instead of informing users to wait for confirmation of it working on 9.4 he seems to be 100% confident that it will work. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but if their customers update their 3DS without confirmation and somehow the cart is blocked, Sky3ds will be in for some hectic backlash.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all sky3ds owners asleep or something? Only people who don't own it or own a gateway are bitching left and right.

Anyways, props to Nintendo, you gotta love that "stability"

200.gif

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu

TeamSKY3DS

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.sky3ds.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
All that guy keeps doing is talking shit about Gateway, yet he ignores all the people that need support.

Exactly! and instead of informing users to wait for confirmation of it working on 9.4 he seems to be 100% confident that it will work. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but if their customers update their 3DS without confirmation and somehow the cart is blocked, Sky3ds will be in for some hectic backlash.
Because we are very sure that it will work! If you want to be safe then do not update until we test it! Thanks for your interest!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Who needs Region Free?? Nobody!

We do not need dumb things like that! I hope you understand!

Region Free is among the most important features I expect from a flashcard.
You have a flashcard so you can use software you cannot access without it, whatever the reason, and region locking is a strong reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte