9.0 Jailbreak Rest Mode Issues.

slash10520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to 9.0 I've run into an issue were when I put the ps4 into rest mode it will not come out. I then have to hard reset (hold the power button) till it completely shuts down the ps4. I've looked at this website and a few other to find solutions to the problem but can't seem to find any or see anyone having similar problems.

Has anyone else come across this problem or happen to have a solution to it.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have suspend applications in rest mode enabled (it's in power saving in system settings). another possibility is, if you're using an external hdd, it may be going to sleep.

slash10520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have it enabled and don't use an external hdd. Also, it doesn't accrue every time the ps4 goes into rest mode its very hit and miss.

weirdoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had this issue with mime the other day. Would wake up from rest mode to blank black screen, had to reset by holding power button and redoing the jailbreak. It also wouldn't go to sleep properly and the console light would blink white and nothing happens, also had to reset by holding power button.

Also it froze several times when using GoldHen V2b2 at the stage after inserting USB. Currently using GoldHen V2b since last night and it's been fine. Will see tonight and see if it wakes up properly.

Suspended apps enabled and no external HD either. Was working since jailbreak release but last few days the random freezing came on.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to 9.0 I've run into an issue were when I put the ps4 into rest mode it will not come out. I then have to hard reset (hold the power button) till it completely shuts down the ps4. I've looked at this website and a few other to find solutions to the problem but can't seem to find any or see anyone having similar problems.

Are you using bin loader inside Goldhen? And also using WebRTE? Which host are you using? Cuz some hosts have not updated WebRTE to work with bin loader. Try not using bin loader and try rest mode.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Rest mode has some bugs, no wifi / internet, crashes sometimes, un does jailbreak sometimes etc. 9.0 jailbreak is so stable no need for it really. Would be nice if working without issues though.

Last edited by Donnie-Burger,
Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?