Hacking 8GB MicroSDHC

CreX

OP
Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Considering buying a 8GB MicroSDHC Class 4.

Have anyone tried such large memory on their CycloDS? Does it work just fine?
mellow.gif

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't know about CycloDS , but i've got a 8GB Sandisk (class 4) in my DSTT and it works flawless.
I even tried Both Castlevanias and both intro videos was lag-free, i played both games for about 1h smoothly ( except that PoR froze on me once.. but.. i guess i have to live with that)
Oh, and btw, i've formatted it as FAT32 64KB Clusters, but i don't know if Castlevania would've worked without that tweak.

So, The card itself is good.

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a 4gig Kingston Class 4 card but I haven't received my cycloDS yet. The thing that troubles me is that my computer can't read the 4gig microsd so now I'm afraid that my cyclods might not be able to read it either.

rom66

Trophies
XP
Country
I use an 8GB card with my CycloDS
It is a sandisk class 4, £38 inc postage from ebay.

You need a compatible card reader to read HC cards too, it should have the HC logo on it. The sandisk I git came with a card reader.

rayden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just got a 4gig Kingston Class 4 card but I haven't received my cycloDS yet. The thing that troubles me is that my computer can't read the 4gig microsd so now I'm afraid that my cyclods might not be able to read it either.

I got the same card - don't worry, it works great with the Cyclo DS. Also your Cyclo comes with a SDHC Reader (not just an adapter, which practically just lets you put a Micro SD in a SD Card Slot) so there should be no problem at all.

Greets

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1