80GB External 2.5" external HD $20

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Awesome, thanks. I had forgotten to check slickdeals tonight. At the time of writing there are about 900 comments on this item on slickdeals with most people ordering more then one, so if you want to get one, I would order fast

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Great deal, now if Croatia is USA, everything would be so much easier......
tongue.gif

I hate those US only sales....
dry.gif

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i bought a 3.5" 500GB MyBook2 last tuesday, it costed 599Kr (about 92.5$) when it really cost 799Kr (about 124$)
i got the 200kr pulled off becuase the shop messed up and had ordered the wrong HDD, the HDD i had ordered were a more simple Western digital elementals 500GB 3.5"..
so i made a pretty good deal there
smile.gif

(yeah.. that might be standard price for you.. but i live in sweden.. remember that.. >_>)
also, the shop had already the cheapest price in sweden, but it just got even cheaper for me.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Giga_Gaia said:
80GB and 120GB ... that's kinda small space.
It's a whole lot if you're not thinking of it as another HDD that's permanently connected to your PC, but as a big thumb drive to put some movies and show episodes and stuff on, which you can take with you to a friend or something...
Many flash drives with 4gigs of storage space still cost 20 bucks or more...Here, you get 20 times the space for the same price.
80gigs are roughly enough for 20 DVDs, 300-600 TV show episodes or 6 weeks of music....I usually re-write my flash drive or burn some CDs most of the times I visit a friend, and then we are limited to watching the movies/episodes I got with me...All that wouldn't be a problem anymore with that external HD
lecture.gif

So, 80gigs may not be that much anymore, but there's still a lot you can do with it.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkRey said:
Strokemouth said:
Thanks Linkiboy! Ordered one myself...going to crack it open and throw the drive in the PS3.

god dammit.. thats not an internal hd but an external.
Inside that external HD is an internal HD.

Oh yeah, its sold out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging