superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Nobody wants to end their life.
All kind of life has the goal to survive. Nobody wants to die even if their life really sucks.

Only few people are strong enough to end their own lives.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate my life... not scared to end it... but i wont. I look forward to seeing the shit god throws at me. Its kinda funny half the shit that happens to me... well not at the time. but when i look back at it its fucking hysterical. Maybe its my warped sense of humor

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
User200 said:
I hate my life... not scared to end it... but i wont. I look forward to seeing the shit god throws at me. Its kinda funny half the shit that happens to me... well not at the time. but when i look back at it its fucking hysterical. Maybe its my warped sense of humor
Why do you hate your life?

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
When a person lacks the motivation, moral courage, and determination to take on life, then they will think that. However, talking about your problems will help. Please tell us what's wrong.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
User200 said:

lets see
1. 2,000 + people busted on me everyday since primary school.(not to mention i ended in middle school when they tossed me out)
2. my parents beat the ever living fuck out of me day in day out.
3. i have 2 brothers 1 sister and i go years without one person say a word to me.
4. my so called friends don't talk to me unless they need a ride.
5. my parents got me maced by the police and tossed in a mental institution.
6. every 3 - 4 months i'm just about to get my life moving and BAM i walk into a situation where all 2000+ people are in the same place at the same time.(hence god has a sense of humor)
7. While my stay in the fucking nut house my entire family not only argued with me.. but made my stay longer. that was peachy.
8. I can't hear a police siren without them making some fucked up remark (brothers and sister).
9. out of 400+ family members not one talks to me... but calls for my other family members all the time meaning my brothers and sister.

should i go on? i may hate my life and want to end it.... but i won't. God has a funny sense of humor and i intend to find out why he made my life shit.

Maybe i should change my sig from "Trying to find the reset button on life" to "Trying to find the power button on life"

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
User200 said:
superrob said:
User200 said:

lets see
1. 2,000 + people busted on me everyday since primary school.(not to mention i ended in middle school when they tossed me out)
3. i have 2 brothers 1 sister and i go years without one person say a word to me.
6. every 3 - 4 months i'm just about to get my life moving and BAM i walk into a situation where all 2000+ people are in the same place at the same time.(hence god has a sense of humor)
7. While my stay in the fucking nut house my entire family not only argued with me.. but made my stay longer. that was peachy.
8. I can't hear a police siren without them making some fucked up remark (brothers and sister).
9. out of 400+ family members not one talks to me... but calls for my other family members all the time meaning my brothers and sister.

should i go on? i may hate my life and want to end it.... but i won't. God has a funny sense of humor and i intend to find out why he made my life shit.

Maybe i should change my sig from "Trying to find the reset button on life" to "Trying to find the power button on life"

What's with the number 2000?

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sonicslasher said:
User200 said:
superrob said:
User200 said:

lets see

What's with the number 2000?

My entire School... My grade plus more...

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
If everybody ... like absolutely everybody, as you are saying ... hated you, you must have done something ...

Exactly, people don't just hate out of nowhere.

You seem to be exagerating a littttle bit.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
If everybody ... like absolutely everybody, as you are saying ... hated you, you must have done something ...

I wonder what i did... Seeming how Both my brothers(1 older & 1 younger) and My sister(oldest) were all liked... and i wasn't. my be i was just the fact that i was born was enough to piss some one off. Meh.. I could care less.

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkUli said:
thebobevil said:

Exactly, people don't just hate out of nowhere.

You seem to be exagerating a littttle bit.

I know double post...

i have no reason to exaggerate anything nor am i saying my life is THE WORST. there are more unfortunate people out there then me. I don't know anyone here in real life. I got nothing to lose saying what's happen to me nor can it get any more worse for me. The fact of the matter is that i could care less what happens to me... i just won't kill myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1