Hacking 8.52 exploit will be soon

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's highly unlikely it's coming soon. the exploit hasn't even been disclosed on hackerone yet, in fact there's no mention of it. that's how early it is. plus, there's no webkit component or any way to use the kernel exploit at the moment.

Reactions: Mo Poge and Prb

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
like @KiiWii said already been mentioned in the aio
but one thing if the ps4 time line is anything to go by 5.05 great 6.72 ok 7.xx sxxt lol
wtf is 8.xx going to be like
still great if and when it happens

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

but one thing if the ps4 time line is anything to go by 5.05 great 6.72 ok 7.xx sxxt lol

I have no interest in updating to 8.xx, but I would love to get ahold of the backports. B-)

Reactions: Prb

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And most of the degradation in exploit performance is due to the web exploit, right? So like you put it, even if there is an 8.x kexploit coming soon, how useful will it be if it's using the same old web exploit (if it even can...wasn't it patched recently??)?

Egopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
[QUOTE = "naddel81, publicación: 9561437, miembro: 235169"] ¿Cuáles son los juegos que obtenemos con 8.xx? [/ QUOTE]
RE village, and possibly nba 2k22, fifa 22, COD 2042, Far cry 6 among others, surely those games already have version 8.50 or 8.52 incorporated, since they are about to come out, those games in physical most will already be packaged

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And most of the degradation in exploit performance is due to the web exploit, right? So like you put it, even if there is an 8.x kexploit coming soon, how useful will it be if it's using the same old web exploit (if it even can...wasn't it patched recently??)?

the webkit exploit seems to be patched on 8.00. I think there have been several webkit exploits that have been used in the past, some are more stable than others. from what I've heard, the main reason for degradation is that the race attack encounters more challenges as the firmware increases, so it's highly likely the new exploit will be even less stable than 7.55. however, that's no guarantee, so I hope that I'm wrong. I'm not all that interested in the ps4 games. I've made no progress in any games I own for the system ever since I exploited it years ago, and I haven't even started a game in any pirated games (only tested if they worked). I'm hoping there's a way to get the full idps at some point, can only get partial even on 5.05. though, I heard you could get the full one on 1.76. my system didn't even come with firmware that low nor was it launched with that low a firmware. if I can get all my keys, I'll be happy mostly, as well as protecting my save games (decrypted all of them, and all work).

Reactions: Mo Poge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice, Margarita mix, and Tequilla. Makes the best shakes!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice...