Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
podunk1269 said:
manwich_1.jpg

an 8,500 calorie manwich, oh my Goddess gluttony is great!!!!

Can I get fries with that?
yaypsp.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks good. I jsut ate a chicken sangwich, mp and mnc from kfc with gravy dumped over everything... I think the cal may be close.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
I'd happily give that sammich a go, I doubt I'd get any further than a quarter in, but damn, I'd try.

same

There's this one pizza/burger joint in NYC that we went to for Pizza a couple times that had these enormous burgers, I think it was one patty that was 1 (maybe 2) pounds. I wanted to try it but we were just there for pizzas so I couldn't ): You got something free if you could finish the whole thing in one sitting but I forget what it was.

podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
shaunj66 said:
I'd happily give that sammich a go, I doubt I'd get any further than a quarter in, but damn, I'd try.

same

There's this one pizza/burger joint in NYC that we went to for Pizza a couple times that had these enormous burgers, I think it was one patty that was 1 (maybe 2) pounds. I wanted to try it but we were just there for pizzas so I couldn't ): You got something free if you could finish the whole thing in one sitting but I forget what it was.

I bet it's a clogged colon

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
shaunj66 said:

same

I know that place
smile.gif

It's in Central Park, and their pizza doesn't taste like traditional NY pizza... you should try some Brooklyn pizza. And for burgers, try a french restaurant. There are more French restaurants in NYC than in Paris
smile.gif

podunk1269

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
shawnieboy said:
Mewgia said:
shaunj66 said:

same

I know that place
smile.gif

It's in Central Park, and their pizza doesn't taste like traditional NY pizza... you should try some Brooklyn pizza. And for burgers, try a french restaurant. There are more French restaurants in NYC than in Paris
smile.gif

no, you needto try some manwich pizza, it is fucking AWESOME!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol