Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]Rsd8uAL7IG8[/youtube]​
We first heard about the Eyez video recording glasses concept back in March, when those familiar black frames packed a 1080p camera, 16GB of flash memory, WiFi, and dual exawatt-class lasers (ok, we made that last part up). Named for the product's "utopic vision," ZionEyez now has a prototype with a more grounded spec list, including a 720p camera and 8GB of memory, along with micro-USB and Bluetooth connectivity for livecasting to Qik or LiveStream -- The Truman Show style. Afraid you won't be able to pull off those high-tint lenses at night or in that top-secret (indoor) business meeting? You can swap out the removable sunglass lenses for clear versions, or throw in your prescription in daylight (tinted) or indoor flavors, since many optical stores stock appropriately sized lenses. Availability for these $199 HD Ray-Ban clones is currently slated for fall (assuming ZionEyez hits its funding target), but you can pre-order your pair for $150 on Zion's Kickstarter page.[/p]
arrow.gif
Source (Engadget)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These glasses would be shitty for movie recording, since I doubt anyone here could watch a 2 hour movie without moving your head.

These would be nice for sexy time though.
smileipb2.png

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
These glasses would be shitty for movie recording, since I doubt anyone here could watch a 2 hour movie without moving your head.

The point would be to sneak them in to a sneak-preview screening. Shaky or not, releasing a pre-release movie would make you popular with the movie download crowd (and the FBI).

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I've always thought this idea would great. Had no idea that someone was actually working on them though.
What I'm waiting for though is contact lenses. Not only with video recording but full augmented reality with an overlay on the real world showing all sorts of info. Just imagine sitting in the back of a boring assembly / meeting or w/e when you're actually playing pacman with your eyes.
laugh.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wizerzak said:
I've always thought this idea would great. Had no idea that someone was actually working on them though.
What I'm waiting for though is contact lenses. Not only with video recording but full augmented reality with an overlay on the real world showing all sorts of info. Just imagine sitting in the back of a boring assembly / meeting or w/e when you're actually playing pacman with your eyes.
laugh.gif

If they had glasses that would allow you to see things on one side of the lens without anyone else being able to see them, that would be amazing, but really bad for cheating on tests and stuff.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
Wizerzak said:
laugh.gif

If they had glasses that would allow you to see things on one side of the lens without anyone else being able to see them, that would be amazing, but really bad for cheating on tests and stuff.

exactly
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout